• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • I'll be honest. When GP claimed Wobbuffet I was 99% certain he was a rocket. :P

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Role PMs? Role PMs.

Spoiler:

also hooray for being mentioned at the epilogue lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So if Universe (Mr. Mime) copied both Klippy and Candy, would his base damage received x4 even if those two died? o:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Role PMs, to prove that a silencer may not be mafia. You know what they say about assuming.

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Actually

Counting this one

There's only been two that I've seen, and one was openly announced in its game's OP. [redacted because, although what I said in this sentence was completely true and sensible, I realize that most people here can't handle such things <3]

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Actually, when I play Mafia with friends a town-sided silencer is one of the standard roles we put in almost every game. To me it's far from a typical mafia sided role (though it admittedly works better on the evil side).

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Town silencer is literally useless. :U It does nothing but help the mafia, I wouldn't see why you would include it except for balance reasons...

Spoiler:

Role PM. Something worth noting is that Wiicked and I had the same attack, Extrasensory, but his did 5 DMG and mine did 10 DMG.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Town silencer is literally useless. :U It does nothing but help the mafia, I wouldn't see why you would include it except for balance reasons...

Spoiler:

Role PM. Something worth noting is that Wiicked and I had the same attack, Extrasensory, but his did 5 DMG and mine did 10 DMG.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Silencer is a typical Mafia role. I think people could be forgiven for a bit of assumption

If most of PC mafia players are going to assume this way, then GMs are going to get innos killed every time they get forced into and RR, like what happened this game, which isn't exactly cool in my book.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Except

In most cases the role would be stated in the OP. Like in Gotham. So it's no longer a question to be posed.

Because, in the end, the Silencer is, essentially, an official mafia role, and it's still a better lead than "lol guys, let's rng this **** amirite," even if that might be your preferred approach.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • This is Mafia. I don't know why you're expecting "I'm inno" to work 120%. To be blunt. You weren't cleared, you weren't exactly trustworthy, so it needs to be let go instead of using it as an excuse to pin people as bad players.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying it shouldn't automatically be "you have this ability you must be mafia."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back