• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food Fight #1 - McDonalds vs Burger King

Who wins?

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
SNfrgqF.jpg
OBDQunb.jpg

Welcome to The Mall's Food Fight! Each week a food product or restaurant will be pitted - eh, get it? *cough* food puns *cough* - against another food product or restaurant to see which will come out on top. Make sure to tell us below which you think is better and remember: don't just vote, expand on your answers! We want to know why you are so adamant with your answer (:

This week, we are pitting two of the biggest fast food burger joints out there against each other: McDonalds vs Burger King. Which will come out on top? Only YOU can help determine which is superior!

If you have a matchup that you would like to see, send me a VM or PM and if your matchup gets chosen then an emblem will be given out as a reward!

Without further ado:

Which restaurant is overall better: McDonalds or Burger King?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I would never eat from either but I've heard literal horror stories (mostly about cleanliness and other health hazard related issues) about Burger King from people I know that have worked there, so I'm going to go with McDonalds. Except the McDonalds on Dorset.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I was never a fan of the char broiled burgers that BK made. Even their fries weren't that great. There have been lots of days while being a celiac that I wish I could indulge in a big Mac with fries. Also kudos to McDonald's Sweden for having gluten free burgers.

McDonald's, hands down.

Years
McDonald's has the better fries. The last time I ate at Burker King (which was a million years ago) they made soggy burgers and only so-so fries.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
McDonald's. Their fries are good at truly any time of the day. 2AM? 2PM? Anytime.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If BK is selling their chicken fries, I'm all for BK. But they usually aren't. So McD!

Years
McDonald's all the way. It's my favorite fast food place in general too. I like almost everything on the menu. Those fries and cheeseburger are delicious, I could eat them everyday. They have pretty good coffee as well. Oh man and those breakfast sausage burritos are addictive.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Burger King because more BKs have drink dispensers that I can personally use than Maccas does. And then come back for a million refills.
348s.jpg

... but then again Maccas has them self ordering machines so I don't have to be a social pleb to talk to people

348s.jpg

food's okay for both

Years
... but then again Maccas has them self ordering machines so I don't have to be a social pleb to talk to people

348s.jpg

food's okay for both
I've never seen those machines before. I'd love to try ordering food on a machine one day be it Mickey D's or anywhere. The only cool thing I ever see in fast food places where I live are those fountain Coca-Cola machines with the touch screen that have like a thousand different flavors to pick from.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I always preferred Burger King as a kid. I honestly loved their fries and most of their food in comparison to McDonalds. I hardly eat at either fast food joint nowadays (Burger King is too far now ever since our local one was closed) though. But I'll have a Mcflurry like every two years lmao.

Years
I have wanted to go to McDonald's before just because I wanted their fries...well, and some of their other things, but the fries were the deciding factor for me at the time I made the decision. I can't say that BK has anything that draws me in, so...McDonald's wins my vote.

(Although okay okay I haven't been to a BK in years, but seriously the main reason I went to BK before then was to basically "take a break from having McDonald's all the time", lol. Not really the most compelling of reasons.)

Sirfetch’d

McScuse me. Burger King is better in almost every way. While I rarely eat at either, I much prefer going to BK and getting a tasty burger.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Alex, stop lying please. We all know that you just visit McDonald's for the happy meals, can't fool me.

Who doesn't? xD

I don't go to either often. I prefer BKs burgers and fries but I love McDonalds Breakfast menu and that I actually will eat. Plus the King is terrifying in those ads.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
UK fast food must be consistent :c agreeing with Moon and Hashtag completely here haha.

ALTHOUGH I had an obsession on BK's chicken pops when I was younger. Those were good too :c. Close call but McD wins by a hair.

Back