• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have the starter evolutions influenced which you're choosing?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's actually made the choice between Rowlett and Popplio even harder. Probably going to do Popplio in Moon and Rowlett in Sun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Nope! Still going for Litten. Whether I evolve it or not is to be decided...

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I think they're all great but Torracat is just brilliant and makes me want to pick Litten even more <3 But yeah like Jacrad above, I'm not sure if I want to evolve it all the way... haha

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • If it comes to influencing what am I choosing as my starter, I can say yes in a way, since I'm even more sure to stick to pick Popplio as my starter right now :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Not really, I've always had my mind set on picking Rowlet. If anything, the evolutions have made me want it even more. It's sooooo freaking adorable! But I must say, this really puts Popplio in a better light for me and it's probably what I'm going with in my non-main game.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    I was Team Rowlet for a long time but I think I may go for Popplio now, as it seems more and more likely those Chinese leaks from a while back were real. Rowlet is adorable but I'm reeally not a fan of Harry Potter Archer owl. But who knows! Maybe they've tweaked the designs a bit since the concept art.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    No, still going with Rowlet. Though that's mainly going off the idea that the Chinese starter leak is true.

I like the middle egos overall but I'd still say: Dartrix > Brionne > Torracat

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Said it in the other thread, but still picking Rowlett. Although Litten's is nice. They all look good, but I might have to give litten first place. So I'll be using him in my playthrough in Moon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I really won't know till the final evos, but it does make me like Litten a bit more than I did and Rowlet a little less. But I will probably still choose Rowlet. What Poppilio's evo looks like, is what I expected, but I am not really going to like it much unless it is a female Poppilio.

I still like all 3 the same. But Rowlet still wins because it is part flying and an owl.

Back