• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey, i make muk alola form...
fyvExs3.png

I hope i have helped you!

This looks great, so great in fact I could have sworn you took my sprite from the Smogon Sun/Moon sprite project, moved the one arm around cause why not, then claimed complete credit for work you based off of somebody else.

I totally wouldn't mind you using it too, just give credit where it is due.

I hope i have helped you!!!

alolan sandslash:

front by zlolxd - Back by me

skn6sdx3k96hgskzg.jpg

front by zloxd - Back by me

ccq181z61425uajzg.jpg

Leparagon from Deviantart/Smogon made the Sandshrew

I found this sprite the most requested.I never saw a backsprite so I made one
du7mD3q.png

fron by leparagon i think..:pink_confused:

Leparagon did NOT make that, time to stop sniffing whatever you are sniffing.

no problem about it later I will make the sprite
Btw I think this rockruff sprite can replace the one that we have:
FYRJga9.png

Front from Smogon and back from here.

Hakomo-o front by lepragon resized by me backsprite by me:
uvPsCPt.png

Smogon is a forum of thousands of people, but that Rockruff was made by princess-phoenix of Deviantart, and I ensured I had permission to include it in my project, maybe you should do the same.

From this point if any spriter thinks about posting 'borrowed' or stolen work without credit should watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

I'm not even sorry about double posting either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
This looks great, so great in fact I could have sworn you took my sprite from the Smogon Sun/Moon sprite project, moved the one arm around cause why not, then claimed complete credit for work you based off of somebody else.

I totally wouldn't mind you using it too, just give credit where it is due.

I hope i have helped you!!!

Oh, I just forgot the person who created it, but since the internet finds the sources easy, I put your username here? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
ayy lmao its franku lol
anyways...you're layell so that means you're the one who made this sprite??
UffNNj6.png

My chart says Branflakes325 and I made it, so that probably means I made the back and did some front edits. It's not easy to remember.

Oh, I just forgot the person who created it, but since the internet finds the sources easy, I put your username here? Thanks!

Yes put my name, also see this: http://nedroidcomics.tumblr.com/post/41879001445/the-internet

Years
I have a back log of things I've been meaning to do, and one of those was formalize the crediting process and how to properly credit and link to each image.

Since this seems to be an ever increasing problem, while I'm still sorting out the specifics I would appreciate it if anyone involved would start find the exact links to the images you've used in this resource. Find a link that:

1) Shows the artist's name
2) Shows the date of creation
3) Where it says the sprites are fore for public use and able to be distributed, even if that requires a second link.

I try to let you guys do your own thing but this is probably got to be the upwards to the 10th time I've had to deal with crediting and permission battles in these resources. I highly appreciate the things you guys do, but I need to be a bit more stricter with the way we credit and obtain permission from now on. I hope you understand the reasoning for this, and it will only help artists that participate in the long run.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Mind sharing the intent of this image?

that back sprite is mine and the hole image was posted by me in this same thread some pages before

EDIT:::::::::::::::::.

back sprite for this pokemon by me, editing the sprite recently posted

3mffdt1qaq7u787zg.jpg

Last edited:

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
:o
This is my first sprite for this thread, and I don't know if it's too big or if it's bad, or if someone already did it (I tried looking and didn't see any others), but I made a Cosmoem Front Sprite!
iCOzlrC.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 24, 2022
:o
This is my first sprite for this thread, and I don't know if it's too big or if it's bad, or if someone already did it (I tried looking and didn't see any others), but I made a Cosmoem Front Sprite!
iCOzlrC.png

well drawn! however probably a bit too large, in game that Cosmoem will be HUGE comparatively to other pokes

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Just for cleaning things up,this our project work so far:
p69dLKf.png

Credits are given to the guys that uploaded the images and the men they gave credit to.

Edit:
Added Golisopod F&B
Added Kommo-o F&B
Added Shiny Necrozma F&B
New Ribombee F&B and shiny
New Wishiwashi F&B and shiny
New Toucannon F by leparagon+shiny
New mareanie F by leparagon+shiny.

Last edited:

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Is my Cosmoem too many colors?
I counted 15 colors not including the thing that you can't see in game, but I feel like I counted wrong..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2022
yeah I know but the sprite you made looked a bit smaller compared to the current Hakamo-o sprite so i was thinking of resizing the current Hakamo-o and use this sprite so that the their sizes in the sprites are according to the actual pokemon :)

I tried to resize the sprite
Tge front sprite is from leparagon
back sprite is from academico95

oOCm6Ub

Edit

I see the sprite doens't show up, so here's the link: http://imgur.com/oOCm6Ub

Last edited:
Back