• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    AtecainCorp. to use my sprite you need permissions that I It's not given

es un sprite diferente es parecido

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years

• BW styled but nice. I try make it more HGSS

But... I did it now... So take that everyone.

44b451d89f7cf.png

For base of Backsprite i using Krokorok from ChaosRush 64x64 project. I think it will ideal fit for the GBA games. Thumbs up for me and Pokemon company XD

AtecainCorp. to use my sprite you need permissions that I It's not given

es un sprite diferente es parecido

Could we please resolve this? Where was this Salazzle sprite found and who first posted it here, and did you get the artist's permission to include it in this resource?

sñyoshi, do you have a website or other dated forum post of your sprite so I can prove that it is yours? I can't find a date for the sprite's creation on the mediafire link.

sñyoshi ¿tienes un sitio web u otro mensaje datado del foro de tu sprite para poder probar que es tuyo? No puedo encontrar una fecha para la creación del sprite en el enlace mediafire. (google translate, hopefully you understand.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    @Nina judging by the end of your post you understand how flawed Google translate is. Sometimes it useful to translate it back to English and then translate it from there, I've.not looked at it myself but I hope that helps.

Years
  • Salazzle by moawling:
    21E1Jor.png

The original author of the "Salazzle" sprite , is called "moawling"-> Sun/Moon Sprite Project (Smogon -
    Page 11).

Here the test:
    http://prnt.sc/d7pwv0

Pd: Sorry for my bad english

I've found the thread. I'm a little bit confused as haimon properly credited moawling before it was even posted in that thread, but that's fine. (haimon posted that nov. 9th and moawling posted in that thread nov. 11th.) Ah it was edited in there we go.

Unless you can you give me a reference that you created it before November 10th, then sñyoshi I don't think you can claim credit for the sprite.
    moawling seems to be a fairy respectable pixel artist so unless you can give me your own page of proof I'm inclined to believe moawling made the sprite.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I've found the thread. I'm a little bit confused as haimon properly credited moawling before it was even posted in that thread, but that's fine. (haimon posted that nov. 9th and moawling posted in that thread nov. 11th.) Ah it was edited in there we go.

Unless you can you give me a reference that you created it before November 10th, then sñyoshi I don't think you can claim credit for the sprite.
    moawling seems to be a fairy respectable pixel artist so unless you can give me your own page of proof I'm inclined to believe moawling made the sprite.

From my side. Backsprite of Krokorok for Base i take from Chaos Rush thread about make 64x64 sprites from gen 1 to 5. Colours i take from sñyoshi sended sprites. Anyways for Backsprite i can claim for credits. Since i make it from scratch using only Krokorok pose as template.

Years
  • From my side. Backsprite of Krokorok for Base i take from Chaos Rush thread about make 64x64 sprites from gen 1 to 5. Colours i take from sñyoshi sended sprites. Anyways for Backsprite i can claim for credits. Since i make it from scratch using only Krokorok pose as template.

I wasn't asking about the backsprite credits, but since you're talking about it, if you use it as a base then you still need to give credit to that artist. You can't make it from scratch if you used a template, those are two different things.

Years

• Stop double posting.
    Just giving me the links to the mediafire links doesn't work because it doesn't show me a date it was uploaded anywhere I can find. I'm sorry, but unless you can give me a page that gives me the date the sprite was created then I can't help you. If they stole the sprite from you, where did they steal the sprite from? They couldn't have taken it from you if it wasn't posted on the web somewhere for them to take, so I can't attribute it to you.

Don't respond to this thread anymore. If you can get the proof then PM it to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Tried making the Brionne look better. idk haven't done this in a while

Old:
    kT3AfMx.png

Edited:
    tOfbEPB.png

Credits to:
    Wobblebuns, xiechayghe, goranthegreat and haimon_99

Last edited:
    Years
  • done with my backsprite also...
    I really like seeing DECIDUEYE in
    a batman pose... lol
    i revamp the front sprite after i saw
    pokemon-diamond's sprite
    in DeviantArt
    0YfAqFF.png

my old frontsprite

vgy7Ovq.png

by Pokemon-Diamond

53Enas3.png

final

any1 who can still improve my backsprite?
    pls do coz i think its still a bit edgy

Last edited:

goranthegreat

Tried making the Brionne look better. idk haven't done this in a while

Old:
    kT3AfMx.png

Edited:
    tOfbEPB.png

Credits to:
    Wobblebuns, xiechayghe and haimon_99

You didn't credit me for making the palette but anyway..

goranthegreat

Okay! All you needed to do was ask. This is a resource anyway, so it's going towards the same thing.

Sorry btw when i said but anyway i meant it was alright that you didn't credit me sorry :(

Last edited:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    I searching for ideas which Pokemon or Ultra Beast sprites i should do.

And I've got.
    Celesteela. UB-04.

517923065963b.png
    f66cfc40cf075.png

I still working on Backsprites.

Your sprites doesnt look like that he have 16 colors and the limit on gba is 16..

Last edited:

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Hey guys! Its been such a long time since I posted a sprite, but I will now!
    I have seen some good sprites that were good enough to be accepted but were made idle, so I QCed them and posted them again. Also, I have QCed some sprites too, and here they are...

Alolan Dugtrio
    v0m0rOI.png

Turtonator
    7PV0VwJ.png

Salazzle
    utYUgxv.png

Tapu Bulu
    HWjFUMt.png

Tapu Lele

qXvucOw.png

Trumbeak
    mD16e9u.png

Toucannon
    uNaXsXt.png

Dartrix
    WVvBjFc.png

Alolan Diglett
    KqcQGD3.png

Torracat
    4Yy9F26.png

The Alolan Diglett and Dugtrio, Tapu Bulu and Alolan Dugtrio sprite is from fishbowlsoul90's Deviantart Gallery. I resized it and QCed it too.

All credits to leparagon for the front and backsprite bases of Trumbeak and Toucannon, I just resized the back sprites so it fits our thread. Also, the Salazzle and
    Turtonator sprite belongs to him. I remade a Turtonator because the one we have now is just weird, it doesn't look like Turtonator at all, so I decided to resize one to my likings. Hope you accept it too.

Hope these will help the thread!

Last edited:
    Back