• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
original.gif

I have returned to lurk... and probably post more than I actually have time (and patience) for. It will be interesting to see how much this place has--or hasn't--changed in my absence.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So uhm. I'v been MIA for a couple of months due to other games and not really focusing on Pokemon. But my new job and the release of Sun & Moon made me come back to Pokemon! I'll mostly be on the Challenge and Main Series section!

Highly doubt people remember me tbh ^_^''

Years
Yoooooo xD My Sem- finals are near and I've to study really hard ( just this time c: ) So I'll not be active around till 15 dec :c I'll try to keep up with games in UG but I'll hardly be present lol. See ya guys! ^ _ ^

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
Hey everyonee!

I believe this isn't the first post I've made in this thread, and I don't know of anyone even remembers me but I'm backk!

lots has changed since I was last here and I finally have some time :D I'm playing through Moon and thought it was time to return...

look forward to seeing old and new friends on the forums :)

see you soon - DarkPoke001

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
For some reason I took quite a long hiatus from the forums after December last year, but I've become more active just recently. No one knows me but I got my name changed today too. :) Now it's time to get to know the community better.

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Hey there PC!
Well, it's been a long time hasn't it. I've gone by many names/accounts over the years such as Tyler-Kun and PokeInfuse (Probably the one i'm remembered by, if at all) .. i remember joining back here absolute moons ago. I was part of the Rom Hacking section as I used to post maps because AdvanceMap was so much fun. Then I got into stalking the #tradecorner IRC meeting some people like Eevee and Necrum and Blade(?)
I see a few posts up, Hiroshi Sotumura... that's a familiar name. Either way, it's been a long time and there may well be some names i've forgotten but when i see them, i'll remember!

Good to be back. With Sun & Moon coming out, i've gotten back my love for Pokemon, wanting to become an EV/IV Trainer/Breeder along with a Shiny Hunter and a trader :)

Hope to see you all soon :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey everyonee!

I believe this isn't the first post I've made in this thread, and I don't know of anyone even remembers me but I'm backk!

lots has changed since I was last here and I finally have some time :D I'm playing through Moon and thought it was time to return...

look forward to seeing old and new friends on the forums :)

see you soon - DarkPoke001
Heyheyy, welcome back! I'm playing Sun now and it's not going uber fast haha... Have you gotten far in Moon? There's plenty of talk and trading going on now so I hope you'll find new friends (and old!) to do that with c:

For some reason I took quite a long hiatus from the forums after December last year, but I've become more active just recently. No one knows me but I got my name changed today too. :) Now it's time to get to know the community better.
Welcome back, Lemonsky! I wonder what you were called before, I didn't click your username to check before I quoted you o: In any case, this is a great time to get back into pokémon too, in case you took a hiatus from that as well! Sun and Moon are amaaazing games. Did you try them?

Hey there PC!
Well, it's been a long time hasn't it. I've gone by many names/accounts over the years such as Tyler-Kun and PokeInfuse (Probably the one i'm remembered by, if at all) .. i remember joining back here absolute moons ago. I was part of the Rom Hacking section as I used to post maps because AdvanceMap was so much fun. Then I got into stalking the #tradecorner IRC meeting some people like Eevee and Necrum and Blade(?)
I see a few posts up, Hiroshi Sotumura... that's a familiar name. Either way, it's been a long time and there may well be some names i've forgotten but when i see them, i'll remember!

Good to be back. With Sun & Moon coming out, i've gotten back my love for Pokemon, wanting to become an EV/IV Trainer/Breeder along with a Shiny Hunter and a trader :)

Hope to see you all soon :P
Hi, welcome back! Your current name is pretty fun haha. I only learned what EVs were and how to use them when I played X some weeks ago lmao... I hope you'll have fun with these new games and hop right back into the Trade Corner and other forums c: See you around!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Who came back from the dead? I DID.
Fantastic.
Almost a year now since I was gone.
I miss this site. So much. I missed a lot, I can tell. I'm sad to see the WoPC gone. D:

Ey, I'm lost hahaha. Roleplay thread? Roleplay thread.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Welcome back, Lemonsky! I wonder what you were called before, I didn't click your username to check before I quoted you o: In any case, this is a great time to get back into pokémon too, in case you took a hiatus from that as well! Sun and Moon are amaaazing games. Did you try them?
Thank you for welcoming! My former username was Miinus but I recently started to feel like it no longer suits me so I went for a change.
It really is, as I've already heard many positive reviews of both Sun and Moon! I haven't tried either myself just yet but I'm waiting to get Moon for Christmas. ^_^ Feeling hyped already.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Who came back from the dead? I DID.
Fantastic.
Almost a year now since I was gone.
I miss this site. So much. I missed a lot, I can tell. I'm sad to see the WoPC gone. D:

Ey, I'm lost hahaha. Roleplay thread? Roleplay thread.
Come and roleplay, child. We are awaiting you.

Thank you for welcoming! My former username was Miinus but I recently started to feel like it no longer suits me so I went for a change.
It really is, as I've already heard many positive reviews of both Sun and Moon! I haven't tried either myself just yet but I'm waiting to get Moon for Christmas. ^_^ Feeling hyped already.
All the hype! I'm still hyping and I'm in the middle of the game haha

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Everyone, I think I might take a little break from being in PC and being Windvisible for a few days because I have some projects to do, so I might not be around until next Monday. Until then, take care :)

P.S. I might be posting when on spare time while I'm at it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Everyone, I think I might take a little break from being in PC and being Windvisible for a few days because I have some projects to do, so I might not be around until next Monday. Until then, take care :)

P.S. I might be posting when on spare time while I'm at it.
Good luck Windy! o: Hope to see you back soon (but not too soon, get yer projects done (; )

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Wow, it's been awhile... I've been a member here a long time, so most might not remember me xD
Glad to be back and look to see me around more!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'm back... Kind of. 😂
Mainly to try and keep my breeding club somewhat alive. I'd stay more but I don't know what to post, etc.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wow, it's been awhile... I've been a member here a long time, so most might not remember me xD
Glad to be back and look to see me around more!

I'm back... Kind of. 😂
Mainly to try and keep my breeding club somewhat alive. I'd stay more but I don't know what to post, etc.
Welcome back, guys c: Good luck with your club, Veni! And Chloè, don't worry, worst case you'll make new friends ;D

Back