• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
Years
  • The failure in the Multiverse subforum is the final nail in this account's coffin. I tried. I failed. I'm done getting my hopes up for nothing. This forum and I are at a parting and it sickens me that it comes to this after the expectations going in.
    Edit: I've had some time to sleep and cool my thoughts. I'm still disappointed and that is going to take some time to cure, so I'm taking a long break from this place until I get my head on straight and have anything meaningful to contribute.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The failure in the Multiverse subforum is the final nail in this account's coffin. I tried. I failed. I'm done getting my hopes up for nothing. This forum and I are at a parting and it sickens me that it comes to this after the expectations going in.
    Edit: I've had some time to sleep and cool my thoughts. I'm still disappointed and that is going to take some time to cure, so I'm taking a long break from this place until I get my head on straight and have anything meaningful to contribute.

I wouldn't blame a trial forum underperforming as a reason for taking a hiatus. But anyways, sad to hear you're going away for an indefinite time and hopefully you will consider coming back sometime.

ShadoMaster

Pokémon Actor
    Years
  • So I haven't been on the site for over a year, cuz the real reason I came to it was to meet girls who are into pokemon. Eventually I gave up, but now ive grown a little bit older and just want a place to chill.

So yeah I'm back, still looking for that girl doe. It's just that im not as desperate as I was before.

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
  • I wouldn't blame a trial forum underperforming as a reason for taking a hiatus. But anyways, sad to hear you're going away for an indefinite time and hopefully you will consider coming back sometime.
    At that time it was the cherry on top of some other sites and real life issues stacking together, plus my disappointment that for how long I've been (intermittently) building my region it wasn't coming off better and I was getting hung up on consolidating everything into a coherent whole. I hit a particularly bad low that night and was in a 'burn it all' mood, which eventually softened up a few hours after the fact and once I'd slept. Wasn't much longer after I said I was going away that I began to feel like a heel when this community has been little but kind to me, so on that front I'd like to put out an apology to PC. I'm sorry I said what I said.

And thank you for saying what you said, by the by. I'll attempt to participate more actively across the forum instead of sticking to just the couple of low-key areas that I have been.

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
  • I'm taking a long break.

[I'm leaving] Why you ask? Simply because I'm bored. I've found another forum (I won't name which) that I'm having more fun with, really. I'll see you guys later. Maybe. Who knows. This right here could very well be my last post.

Bai bai.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • th_pikachu.gif

HEYYY Guys, what's going on? Nish here, and I hope you've all been doing just fine. Me? Well, life has been kind of a drag right now, with nothing but pokemon to give me entertainment and company, but personal talk aside, I missed you guys sooooooo much! I had initially thought that a one month break from the community would help me attain victory against my addiction for PC, but no! Absence made my heart grow all the more fonder. So.. well.. *sobs* I got no words to show how happy I am right now.. okay, I was kind of exaggarating, hehe. But really, I am happy to be back here, ready to become a permanent part of the community. See yeah all around..

Years
  • th_pikachu.gif

HEYYY Guys, what's going on? Nish here, and I hope you've all been doing just fine. Me? Well, life has been kind of a drag right now, with nothing but pokemon to give me entertainment and company, but personal talk aside, I missed you guys sooooooo much! I had initially thought that a one month break from the community would help me attain victory against my addiction for PC, but no! Absence made my heart grow all the more fonder. So.. well.. *sobs* I got no words to show how happy I am right now.. okay, I was kind of exaggarating, hehe. But really, I am happy to be back here, ready to become a permanent part of the community. See yeah all around..

Hey nice to see you back, and in good timing too! I'm sure you missed all of us, and Sun & Moon release next week will definitely keep you around for more.

Years
  • I think I can mention that I'm back! I hadn't really gotten to know anyone around here and got a name change before I left, but. I've been lurking on and off and would like to become more and more involved with the community especially with the new release around the corner. I'm a bit shy, but I really do love to talk and help anyone who needs anything from in-game to personal so I'm going to work on that.

Hope I get to know some new faces. Maybe even make a friend or two! :)

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • I used to post here once upon a time when HGSS was the bee's knees and have decided to come back because I miss being part of a community and forum that actually has personality. Reddit is too bland. Also, I was wondering if there's an app anything for browsing on my phone and what not? Anyways, cheers. :>

Years
  • I think I can mention that I'm back! I hadn't really gotten to know anyone around here and got a name change before I left, but. I've been lurking on and off and would like to become more and more involved with the community especially with the new release around the corner. I'm a bit shy, but I really do love to talk and help anyone who needs anything from in-game to personal so I'm going to work on that.

Hope I get to know some new faces. Maybe even make a friend or two! :)

Ah it's Hibicakes! I was wondering what had happened since that name change of yours, but with Sun & Moon's impending release you thankfully decided to return at a perfect time. Best of luck readjusting!

I used to post here once upon a time when HGSS was the bee's knees and have decided to come back because I miss being part of a community and forum that actually has personality. Reddit is too bland. Also, I was wondering if there's an app anything for browsing on my phone and what not? Anyways, cheers. :>

I... haven't seen you before, but granted I joined after BW international release so, yeah. Have fun getting back into the community Takao, and see what is different now.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I've got some big news.

Hello guys. I've been thinking about this for a while, but I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity, most likely permanently. I've got multiple reasons. First, the political and social discussions in the Round Table are stressing me out (I feel like the discussions there are way too polarised), as well as certain users (don't worry, I'm not going to name anyone!). I'm also starting to lose interest in this forum. I'm also trying to spend less time on the computer and more time with my family and friends.

I'm still into Pokemon though - I'm getting Moon when it comes out. You'll still be able to find me on Bulbagarden. My blog isn't available since blogs there are temporarily disabled, but once the blogs come back, I'll definitely be there.

So this is goodbye.

Years
  • I am never going to come here this community is shit. Aethestode has closed doing his work because of this community. I really thing rukario should make a good team of staff. An i made an promise pokecommunity i am going to destroy this place. Dark age returns remember him guys. Never going to back. Dark age returns. Hehehehehehe.

Back