• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • I made an intro thread here years ago, but left because my interest dwindled. Pokemon Go (and the fact that I just found my Game Boy and my copy of Fire Red) restarted my interest in Pokemon, so I'm back!

I can understand the appeal of 1st Gen Pokemon to you here... that said, awesome to have you back again Spyro! Why not check out the Pokemon GO section while you're at it?

Years
  • I can understand the appeal of 1st Gen Pokemon to you here...

3rd gen is my favorite, but the only Pokémon games I can play right now have 1st gen Pokémon. Too bad Sapphire didn't also turn up when I found Fire Red :P

that said, awesome to have you back again Spyro! Why not check out the Pokemon GO section while you're at it?

I will, thanks!

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Will be on reduced activity until December 1st because of a heavy course load as well as work, so I won't be posting here often, if at all until then. I'll still be on the server to mod and stuff, though idle most of the time. Love you guys <3

Years
  • Will be on reduced activity until December 1st because of a heavy course load as well as work, so I won't be posting here often, if at all until then. I'll still be on the server to mod and stuff, though idle most of the time. Love you guys <3

That's going to be an awfully long time not doing much on this forum. Anyways, best of luck with all the real life stuff you have.

Reactions: noa

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • I'm back, but I'll be here on a more casual basis. I think I logged in so much last time that I started to lose interest in the forum. But I'm back and I love what's going on with the place so I'll be around more often!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hello :v

Have been away for a while, and although I do not think I will be quite picking back up where I left off for trading/breeding, I am thinking a return to PC after a year and a half is acceptable.

Now I just have to become accustomed to all of these front-page changes.

/waves

Years
  • Hello :v

Have been away for a while, and although I do not think I will be quite picking back up where I left off for trading/breeding, I am thinking a return to PC after a year and a half is acceptable.

Now I just have to become accustomed to all of these front-page changes.

/waves

Hi there again! I was wondering you were gone forever, and hopefully you'll adjust to what's new and whatnot.

C2i

Tomorrow never comes; today never ends
    Years
  • Hey PC, I'm posting here to let you guys know that I'm switching accounts from Kouhai to this. I have nothing posted from either account til now, but I'm planning on putting in my two cents worth of thoughts here and there as I can :)

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Yo guys what's up.
    I haven't lived up to my previous post saying I was returning. And I'm sorry to say that I will be taking my leave probably permanently. I may check in once in a blue moon, but I just have nothing to add to this community anymore. With that being said, I will be on Poké amino and any other amino that I am interested in. I have the same username on Poké amino as this one. So if you wanna get in contact with me, I'll be there.
    Farewell! 😭

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yo guys what's up.
    I haven't lived up to my previous post saying I was returning. And I'm sorry to say that I will be taking my leave probably permanently. I may check in once in a blue moon, but I just have nothing to add to this community anymore. With that being said, I will be on Poké amino and any other amino that I am interested in. I have the same username on Poké amino as this one. So if you wanna get in contact with me, I'll be there.
    Farewell! 😭
    Sorry to see you go, but I hope you'll have a nice time elsewhere~ Maybe one day you'll return (;

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Everyone, I think I need to give you guys a little heads up, because I'll be away in a few days.

Btw, starting in September 8th, I'll be on hiatus for a week or so, because I was invited to go to another city, and I'm not sure if I can connect to internet there, so I'll be Windvisible starting today. However, I'll be back at around September 14-15th after I returned, so I hope all of you have a good day, and farewell for a time being, PC :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Everyone, I think I need to give you guys a little heads up, because I'll be away in a few days.

Btw, starting in September 8th, I'll be on hiatus for a week or so, because I was invited to go to another city, and I'm not sure if I can connect to internet there, so I'll be Windvisible starting today. However, I'll be back at around September 14-15th after I returned, so I hope all of you have a good day, and farewell for a time being, PC :)
    Windwisible 8D Have a good time, Starry~

Is there any possibility to change my username? Or account merge?
    Hi! Message an admin, like Goku or Ausaudriel and see if they would grant you an account merge!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Hey everyone.. Hate to say this, but this might be my last post here....... heh! Just kidding! I think I'm out for a month or something. You know, peer pressure, its something I HATE, TRULY HATE. But, if i wanna be an astrophysict, I gotta get good marks, get myself admitted in the best college, get a job in NASA or ISRO, and last but not the least, make my parents feel proud, and I'll have to devote more of my time to studies.
    Yeah, thanks for listening to, or rather reading my rambling. I am feeling rather down for not being with you guys for such long time, but you know..
    So, its goodbye for now. See yeah later.

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
  • Hey guys!! I'm back!
    Reasons I was gone: 1.Got busy with college (I graduated last April, and now am a licensed professional)
    2. felt guilty for not being able to follow-up on my friend as I should have because of reason 1.
    3. was a bit depressed that time

reasons for coming back: 1. Pokemon Sun and Moon
    2. I wanna make up with that friend if he's still here; haven't checked if he's still active.
    3. I want to face my fears and logging in and posting is one way of doing it.

Hope I didn't miss much! :)

Years
  • Hey guys!! I'm back!
    Reasons I was gone: 1.Got busy with college (I graduated last April, and now am a licensed professional)
    2. felt guilty for not being able to follow-up on my friend as I should have because of reason 1.
    3. was a bit depressed that time

reasons for coming back: 1. Pokemon Sun and Moon
    2. I wanna make up with that friend if he's still here; haven't checked if he's still active.
    3. I want to face my fears and logging in and posting is one way of doing it.

Hope I didn't miss much! :)

Heyo killian! Welcome back!! How have you been?

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
  • Heyo killian! Welcome back!! How have you been?
    Hi Desinishon! Thanks! I'm definitely much better now. And I've messaged my mentor. I don't expect to hear back because I definitely think it was that bad :( but I'm hoping I do. :)
    He was actually a great mentor, very supportive. I certainly missed the community. Anyway, how are you guys?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • This quarter ended up being much more manageable than I thought, so I'm back from reduced activity early :)

Back