• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • . . . four posts a day is literally minimal effort lmao.

It's barely asking you to speak, much less play the game.

Most mafia games (beyond PC) work by minimum posts per day requirements, and it's often much higher than four.

Years
  • I've played with Zap as a mafia in previous games, he always tries to joke and usually get OMGUS xD but really he said nothing this time.....

[Vote]symire

They had made a post at start of day, right? It might be possible if they're silenced.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Yeah, I've seen all I needed to see.

[Vote] Symire
    *this was the hammer vote, any votes after were not counted*
    Final Day 3 Vote Count

Symire (9.5) - Johnny, Selena Fluorspar, Bardothren v2, gimmepie, Superjolt, Pecilia, Nero, Aaron, EvilChameleon

Bardothren v2 (1) - symire

No Lynch (1.5) - Firm Handshake, Superjolt

Not Voting (5): NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, Charlie Brown, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch!

Superjolt

Years
  • Superjolt: Sorry Zap, er... I mean symire, you've been lynched

Symire: Wait, wtf?? Why??

Superjolt: I dunno, ask them!

Symire: But did they even say why?? Wtf!

Superjolt: Sorry, not my problem! Now on with the lynch!

Suddenly the skies turned dark as Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno appeared. Everyone scrambled for cover, leaving symire standing out in the open. The legendary bird trio then each launched their most powerful attacks at symire and-

*everything suddenly pauses*

Symire: haha, screw this

He then pulled out a rocket launcher and pulled the trigger, which unsurprisingly backfired and blew up in his face.

(I'm sorry Zap I couldn't resist)

symire is dead! He was a Town Psychologist!

-
    symire's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

-
    It is now Night 3.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord. Night 3 ends in 24 hours, or whenever I receive all night actions, whichever comes first!

Deadline for Night 3 is just before 1:30am on Saturday, April 22nd.

Superjolt

Years
  • Thank you for joining me for your local morning news!

It turns out someone died again last night... I'd say I was surprised, but at this point it's starting to seem like the norm for this town!

Aaron was the one who died last night! He was found on the ground floor of his apartment building early today. His apartment was littered with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate, sounds like someone had quite an addiction! Apparently though, Aaron was snacking on some graham crackers and listening to Gorillaz when he was shoved down the stairs - he then fell down 1,370 stairs total, to be exact! No one knows how he managed to actually fall down every step without stopping!

Aaron is dead! He was a S'mores Townie and Double Doublet Voter!

-
    Aaron's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years
  • It is now Day 4!

Vote Count 4.0

Currently Not Voting (14): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, Johnny, Pecilia, mew_nani, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Klippy, Bard v2, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 96 hours, around 1:00am EST on Wednesday, April 26th.

GM Notes:
    - mew_nani has replaced Charlie Brown!
    - Minimum post requirement is still 4 posts!
    - This day may last the full 96 hours regardless of how fast/when the lynch is hammered (not totally sure about this yet tho, depends on work schedule)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I got something from Desi but I don't quite think he's either inno of mafia based on what the role is supposed to do. Anyone got anything else?

Superjolt

Years
  • Vote Count 4.1

Currently Not Voting (14): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, Johnny, Pecilia, mew_nani, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Klippy, Bard v2, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 83 hours, around 1:00am EST on Wednesday, April 26th.

GM Notes:
    - The site was down for a few hours so I'm gonna tag everyone again~ (this won't affect the deadline unless there's more site downtime in the next couple of days)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well this thread certainly died.

Any leads? Anything at all?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • He's a survivor. I kind of want to put some pressure on Decidueye since mafia clearly didn't roleblock me again and his role may have something to do with why I didn't get an investigation.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • REMINDER: There is an antisocial survivor (wins if she/he is alive when any faction reaches their wincon). And Pecilla just confirmed a survivor. Just a thought.

I will say that my former role had nothing to do with the investigation on me failing. Of course, someone stole said role, so...

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • No probably not, should go back into posts and try to scum read some people. It's hard to role pressure people when there's so many of them.

Back