• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • It's hard to forget something you never knew you had in the first place. I have no idea what this whole cannon thing is about.

[Lynch] Desinishon

I shall put word to deed as Johnny suggests.

That was a capital phase post, Superjolt. I ask that whoever has my cannon, kindly give it back to me when you're done, okay?

And no, I'm not the one with the cannon. Please don't kill me again, mafia goons.

EDIT: actually, please kill me. Let's see if I can make a new record for most deaths in a game :D

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I would suggest getting rid of suspicious poem person, but I can see the rest of you have other targets in mind for this day. So I'll take a few hours or so and throw a vote in on one of them.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay. Bard is a terrible liar or just impossibly hard to figure out. I wouldn't even trust him to be reliable in this game anymore.

[LYNCH] Desinishon

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Bard's an enigma wrapped in a mystery deep fried in insanity and garnished with ketchup and swedish meatballs. Also just a little bit of a troll. And a LOT of a ham.

As for lynching... I'm gonna just remain neutral for now. I don't really feel good about lynching Goldy just because. :(

[Vote] No Lynch

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • If Desi is the antisocial one then all factions would want him gone, and being a survivor might make him tricky to kill at night. If he is survivor executioner then that ability isn't exactly great for the town either. So, I'm happy to kill him. [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let's spread the votes around and see who loses.

[Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Vote Count 4.3

Desi is at L-1!

Uzumaki Naruto (7) - Johnny, Bard v2, gimmepie, Klippy, Pecilia, NightKrow, EvilChameleon

No Lynch (1): mew_nani

Currently Not Voting (6): Superjolt, Uzumaki Naruto, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 59 hours, around 1:00am EST on Wednesday, April 26th.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • ... But I like the executioner idea and I want to steal it, so I need Desi alive for one more night.

Whatever. Time to figure out (read: guess) who stole my kill and take it back.

[VOTE] Desi

Bring down the hammer.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Say what you will but it's sure been a blast so far. I hope the game goes off with a bang. I'll really have to steel myself for the challenges ahead though.

I REGRET NOTHING

Superjolt

Years
  • Final Day 4 Vote Count

Uzumaki Naruto (8) - Johnny, Bard v2, gimmepie, Klippy, Pecilia, NightKrow, EvilChameleon, Decidueye

No Lynch (1): mew_nani

Not Voting (5): Superjolt, Uzumaki Naruto, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, Nakuzami

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

Superjolt

Years
  • Desi: You guys have to believe me... I'm really Survivor Executioner...

Superjolt: Well, doesn't matter, you're still getting lynched!

Desi: Uhh, not if I get away... uhh, take this! Shadow Clone Jutsu!!

Superjolt: Sorry Desi, you're not a Naruto role either!

Desi: Oh yeah... uhh...

*Desi runs away*

Knowing he wasn't safe on land, Desi made a break for the harbor. He quickly hijacked one of the ships and raised the sails, setting out into the ocean. He was sailing along for a few hours, finally thinking he was safe, but suddenly the Marines showed up. They quickly captured him and sent him to Impel Down. Safe to say, Desi was never heard from again.

Uzumaki Naruto has been lynched! He was an Anti-Social Survivor!

-
    Desi's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

-
    It is now Night 4.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord. Night 4 ends in 24 hours, or whenever I receive all night actions, whichever comes first!

Deadline for Night 4 is just before Midnight (12:00am/0:00am) on Monday April 24th. (Exactly 24 hours from the time of this post)

Back