• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Well, it's rather inevitable at this point, and I'm out of kills and would like to just move on so hey

Vote Decidueye

Let's see what happens

when did you become crystal tier
    It's all thanks to jd ^^

Final Day 5 Vote Count

Decidueye (6) - Klippy, Johnny, EvilChameleon, Superjolt, NightKrow, Nakuzami

Not Voting (4): Pecilia, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, Decidueye

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch!

Superjolt

Years
  • Decidueye: Dammit, why couldn't you all have just waited to lynch me... And why couldn't you just let me get my old role back?!

Superjolt: You need to calm down and just accept your fate Decidueye!

Decidueye: NEVER! I'LL MAKE YOU GUYS PAY FOR THIS!

*Decidueye pulls out out a device with a button on it*

Decidueye: I'LL DO IT I SWEAR! I'LL TAKE ONE OF YOUR ROLES!

He waved the device around, pointing it threateningly at the others. He finally hit the switch but the device short circuited. Panicking, he whipped out an umbrella and started floating away Mary Poppins style, but then suddenly got struck by lightning.

Decidueye has been lynched! He was an Endgame Jester Role Switcher!

Sadly, he does not win!
    -
    Decidueye's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

-
    It is now Night 5.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord. Night 5 ends in 24 hours, or whenever I receive all night actions, whichever comes first!

Deadline for Night 5 is around 12:30pm EST on Tuesday, May 2nd. (Exactly 24 hours from the time of this post)

Superjolt

Years
  • Deadline extended indefinitely, lost power after a bad storm last night! Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Make sure you get your actions in!

Superjolt

Years
  • Good morning everyone! We have breaking news, and... oh, what's that? You think I look rather shiny and crystal-like? Why thank you! It's really all thanks to jd, even though I'm not really sure how he could have done it considering he's dead here. I don't claim to understand how things happen around here though!

Now let's talk about me... er, I mean, let's talk about Nero! To make a long story short, he's... well, dead. Turns out someone sealed his house completely shut and somehow pumped water inside, causing him to drown.

That's it for now, tune in again tomorrow!

Nero is dead! He was a Town 1-Shot Lynchpool Focuser!

-
    Nero's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years
  • ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • ... I really didn't want to take anyone's role, I just wanted mine back... Whoever stole it you should be ashamed of yourself for taking a harmless bird's toy away...

Goodbye cruel world
    (also I got pinged by one of those posts above, not sure if that was intentional)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I asked you to check me out. Now there's still going to be doubt abound. Thanks.

Superjolt

Years
  • (also I got pinged by one of those posts above, not sure if that was intentional)
    I usually continue tagging dead players in case they still want to follow the game, shoot me a PM if you prefer not to be tagged :)

The day ends in 60 hours, just before Midnight (12:00/0:00am) EST on Friday, May 5th.

Back