• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite move animation?

blue

gucci
Years
  • Psychic from Gen II has always been one of my all time favourites. It sounds completely messed up and the animation just totally distorts the screen.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Really like Aeroblast in Gen II, but I like the sound of it more.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Scary Face in Gen 6. I was pretty sad they changed it in Gen 7

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Dark Pulse, not sure in which versions but it had even a cool sound with it.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Draco Meteor and Surf look really cool, but I also like Facade for some reason. It has those small bubbles sprinkling about. :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I can't really remember too many of them because I turned them off the last time I played to get rid of the ridiculously long Z-Move animations, haha. I remember liking the Gen 4 animation for Razor Leaf a lot.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Brave Bird from Gen 6 on is just beautiful to watch. I love Calm Mind too now that it has that water droplet effect, lol. Gen 2 Psychic was pretty trippy as well and an old favorite.

Years
  • I love that water drop effect on the post-6th Gen Calm Mind, but my all-time fave move animation is a tie between Water Pulse and Surf. Water-type moves always have neat animations, and I love how Surf is this giant wave crashing down on the foe, while Water Pulse's animation in B2/W2 was definitely its most gorgeous.

Unfortunately I hated Surf's 6th Gen animation so I was glad 7th Gen changed it back into the wave.

Years
  • Meteor Mash has been a favorite of mine for a a long time! Along with surf and cosmic power. A newer move I really like is Moongeist Beam.​

Back