• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 2, 2018
heya just wanted to add or maybe if this is already an answered question (sorry), wild pokemon appear inside of the s.s. anne

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 2, 2018
And that's perfectly normal.
TR did use the ship to transport pok?mon, so it makes sense that some of them were able to escape and ran amok inside it.

didn't think of that, now that i think about it, it really makes sense XD

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 10, 2019
Sorry if this has been reported already, big thread.

I sent a Nidorino with Toxic against Parent Jean above Cerulean City in the Save Bill chapter. She has a clefairy, and I used toxic against it. The game reports the mon's status, but it doesn't take any damage. After that, the game seems to think that Nidorino is asleep (this status isn't reported in the battle graphics), because every move is preceeded with the "it woke up!" message.

I have used toxic in battles against other trainers and it worked fine. This is using Beta 13 Part 2F with the mgba core in retroarch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
I love the hack so far but my game keeps crashing. Im on chapter 12 breaking in and I finished the side chapter to get greg love. I have the team rocket uniform and every time I go and talk to the rocket grunt guarding the game corner's staircase, he lets me go down the stairs but I instantly get stuck by a trainer with an exclamation point on his head and says I don't recognize you and then tries to battle but it crashes before it goes into the battle scene. I really want to beat the game but I feel like its corrupted or something and I dont want to start all over from the beginning. If anyone can help me get passed this part it would be much appreciated! Oh and it says game crashed with the following error: Jumped to invalid address 12233332 If thats any help.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I love the hack so far but my game keeps crashing. Im on chapter 12 breaking in and I finished the side chapter to get greg love. I have the team rocket uniform and every time I go and talk to the rocket grunt guarding the game corner's staircase, he lets me go down the stairs but I instantly get stuck by a trainer with an exclamation point on his head and says I don't recognize you and then tries to battle but it crashes before it goes into the battle scene. I really want to beat the game but I feel like its corrupted or something and I dont want to start all over from the beginning. If anyone can help me get passed this part it would be much appreciated! Oh and it says game crashed with the following error: Jumped to invalid address 12233332 If thats any help.
Are you using mGBA? If so, play all that part using VBA and once you're done with it, go back to mGBA.
I forgot to mention this in the bugs section of the main post, but the additional costumes make the game crash on mGBA, probably because the routines tied to them were designed with VBA in mind, instead of the accuracy-focused mGBA.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys, I hope someone can help me here, as I havent found something about this on the forum. I just finished the second blue bonus chapter, and when I regain control of my character, I have only 3 pokemon in my team+a bad egg. I have to fight lt. Surge and koga, and with 3 of my main team pokemon its pretty hard, must be a bug right? How do I get around this? There is a way to avoid the glitch?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey guys, I hope someone can help me here, as I havent found something about this on the forum. I just finished the second blue bonus chapter, and when I regain control of my character, I have only 3 pokemon in my team+a bad egg. I have to fight lt. Surge and koga, and with 3 of my main team pokemon its pretty hard, must be a bug right? How do I get around this? There is a way to avoid the glitch?
Avoid Blue's Tale 2. As it was already mentioned a lot of times, it's pretty buggy, sadly.

ON: New menu, provided by Againsts' patch which you can find right here.
BETA_13_01.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Just a question um is this glitch? Pokemon adventure red chapter beta 13 part 2f.
ad57e1ec-f86d-4e47-b3fe-171dfdd6d78b
You posted an invalid link.
If you uploaded a picture, I suggest you to reupload it to a different hosting like Imgur or Imgbox.

ON:
firefox_2018-07-21_08-50-03.png

I also edited the Misc. Information Section of the Updates Post linked in the main post of the thread.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Question. I've been wondering if you can recommend a place to grind after the indigo league? I haven't gotten that far yet. Are there trainer rematches you can do multiple times? Or a place that houses high level pokes?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
You posted an invalid link.
If you uploaded a picture, I suggest you to reupload it to a different hosting like Imgur or Imgbox.

ON:
firefox_2018-07-21_08-50-03.png

I also edited the Misc. Information Section of the Updates Post linked in the main post of the thread.​

I was trying to figure out how to post that here to show you what I mean, but I didn?t figure so, I?m still trying to post the picture for you Lunos. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 10, 2019
Sarah and Leslie's names (two trainers in Pokemon Tower) are switched in the overworld and in battle.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Question. I've been wondering if you can recommend a place to grind after the indigo league? I haven't gotten that far yet. Are there trainer rematches you can do multiple times? Or a place that houses high level pokes?
Cerulean Cave or New Island with a Lucky Egg.
And no, there aren't any rematchable trainers atm.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
were bulbasaur's base stats changed? I put mine into a calculator on serribi.net and the stats are coming out wrong

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
were bulbasaur's base stats changed? I put mine into a calculator on serribi.net and the stats are coming out wrong
Checked Serebii's and Psypoke's IV Calculators and yeah, it looks like Bulbasaur's base stats were modified.
Considering it's one of Red's main pok?mon, I guess it's not surprising.

Back