Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the creative arts.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 8th, 2018 (10:08 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Trev.
gee thanks, just bought it

Nature: Sassy
mods if this is in the wrong place I'm sorry, gimme told me this was fine

PokeCommunity CSS Shop
Managed byTrev

-

-

Introduction
Hello there, fellow PC user/random anonymous guest! You've stumbled upon the magic that is Trev's CSS Shop. I've decided to open a shop with the goal of providing PokeCommunity threads with glorious, wonderful, colorful, and free CSS. I've been polishing my PCSS (see what I did there? Ha, I'm funny) skills over the past few months and am ready to glamify PC!

You're probably wondering why I'm doing this. Honestly, I love PC and I think, as a forum, it has a lot of perks that other forums simply can't offer. CSS is absolutely one of those perks (hell, it's the reason I donated). It pains me to see bare-bones threads when there's so many powerful design options right at everyone's fingertips. However, I realize that some people simply aren't willing to learn or don't have the time/patience to test every little detail.

That's where I come in! I'm a perfectionist in many regards and CSS is no exception. I pay extreme attention to detail, right down to the tiniest missing padding, and I use a lot of unorthodox methods to make my designs look flawless. Give me an hour and I can pull off some impressive feats. I want to offer my skills to the community in hopes that I can help make your thread look stunning.

Table of Contents

1.) Introductions
2.) Terms of Use/Rules
3.) Thread Requests
4.) Signature Requests
5.) Pending/Completed Requests

Terms of Use/Rules
Before you start making requests for me to fulfill, there's a few things I want to talk about. I do have a few restrictions on how my CSS is used. This is required reading, so pay attention! Failure to follow these rules may result in me asking a mod to remove my CSS from your thread/post.

First, I prohibit any structure edits to my CSS. This includes elements like padding, margin, float, position, etc., especially css-div and cd tags. The reason is because my CSS usually has a very rigid structure that can be easily messed up. My coding is usually long and complex with multiple css-div tags. Messing with elements like these could very easily break the entire CSS altogether. If you want a modification to the appearance of your CSS, please feel free to discuss it with me via PM (which is where all requests will be fulfilled). Modifying it yourself will only cause disaster.

Second, I will always include a relatively small but noticeable tag on my CSS that links back to this shop. You absolutely cannot remove this tag under any circumstance. I'm considerate, so I'll obviously put it in a place that is not noticeable and will not interfere with the content of your thread.

Third, I ask that you not request themes designed exclusively for mobile. In order for me to test that, I would have to code the entire CSS on my phone, and I would rather eat hot coals than do that. My best work is always designed for computers and I have no intention of changing that. I will make themes as mobile friendly as possible if requested, but for more complex themes, that will likely not be possible (as you can probably tell by the screwed-up headers/boxes above if you're viewing this thread on mobile). I also ask that you not add-in mobile friendly code yourself.

Fourth, I ask that you use my CSS following any provided instructions to present it in a manner that does justice to my work. I put my faith in your hands when I hand over the finished code, and failure to follow my instructions may result in a busted theme that would reflect badly on me as a coder. All finished code that has been handed over will be posted in this thread so that everyone knows what it should look like - keep that in mind!

Fifth, I ask that you not use my CSS for any purpose that breaks PokeCommunity rules and code of conduct. This should be obvious.

Sixth, I ask that you have content for me to fill the template with. I cannot create a template without words to space it as needed, so either having a thread up already or having the full content written out (and preformatted, if you're nice) is a requirement.

Thread Requests
Please use the following form to submit a request for a thread CSS template. Do not send this form to me via VM or PM. Simply post it in the thread and I will get to it as necessary. I reserve the right to reject any request for any reason.

Required:

Link to Thread: If you already have a thread up, please provide it here. Put N/A if your thread is not posted and you will send me the content via PM after I accept your request.

Type: This is either simple or complex. Simple CSS is generally defined by little to no image usage, monotone palettes, basic structure, and no/simple headers. Complex CSS is generally defined by heavier image usage, multi-tone palettes, moderate to sophisticated structure, and complex headers. If you don't include specifications, this will guide how I design your template.

How many layers?: Options are single layer, double layer, and triple layer (Cardstock) if you're ambitious. Single and double will usually suffice - triple layer is really complex and may not always work.

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: Example of split, example of solo. Split works better with single layer and solo works better with double layer, but vice-versa works just a fine too.

Section Headers?: Yes or no. I can create thematic section headers to help you separate different parts of your thread/post. Specifications can be added below.

Mobile Friendly?: Yes or no. Mobile-friendly simply means that your CSS will be perfectly readable and generally attractive on both desktop and mobile. Not mobile-friendly templates are still readable and don't expand the page unreasonably but may not look very pretty.

Optional:

Primary Background: The background for the body of your template. Primarily useful for double layer. If you want an image, provide a link. Otherwise, specify a color or colors you'd like me to use. I can do flat color, gradients in various directions, etc. The more specific, the better it'll look. Hex colors preferred.

Inner Background: The background color of your box(es). I recommend white, black, soft pastels, and dark shades for most readability. Again, hex preferred. If you want transparency, provide the rgba and desired transparency instead. If you put an image here, it will become the primary background.

Text Color: Typically, I'll choose a color that matches the inner background, but if you have a color you really want to use, leave it here. Hex preferred as usual. If the color affects readability, I reserve the right to reject it.

Borders: You can specify color, effects, curvature, style, size, etc. Remember that less is more.

Headers: Anything you want for your headers if you want headers. Yes, I can make shaped headers like the ones on this post. Yes, I can do floating headers like the ones in my hack thread. Do I want to? No, but if you really want them, I'll do it.

Anything Else?: If you want some unique thing that falls outside of those categories, explain it here. Detail will get you the closest results. If what you want breaks margins or site spacing on PC, it'll get rejected.

HTML Code:
[U]Required:[/U]

[b]Link to Thread[/b]:

[b]Type[/b]:

[b]How many layers?[/b]:

[b]Split Boxes or Solo Box?[/b]:

[b]Section Headers?[/b]:

[b]Mobile Friendly?[/b]:

[U]Optional:[/U]

[B]Background[/B]:

[b]Inner Background[/b]:

[b]Text Color[/b]:

[b]Borders[/b]:

[b]Headers[/b]:

[b]Anything Else?[/b]:

Signature Requests
Please use the following form to submit a request for a signature CSS template. Do not send this form to me via VM or PM. Simply post it in the thread and I will get to it as necessary. I reserve the right to reject any request for any reason. All fields are required.

Links in Signature: If there are any links in your thread, I absolutely need to have them. If you signature doesn't have any links, put N/A.

Link Styles: Either "Icon" or "Text" can be put here. If you choose Icon, I will use the Font Awesome icons available to the forum to find a corresponding icon for whatever your link is about. You can also use this section to specify colors and designs for the links.

Flexibility: Either "Flexible" or "Rigid" can be put here. If you choose Flexible, I will design your CSS to be flexible and modifiable enough to handle multiple links and to be easy to edit yourself. However, these signatures will usually be simpler in design. If you choose Rigid, your signature will be harder to edit yourself and will have a set number of links it can handle, but will usually look better. While you can put an option here, I may change it to Flexible if you have too many links.

Image Links: If you signature includes an images or images, provide the link(s) here. Remember that the size limits for signatures are 600x350, so choose your image(s) accordingly.

Sidebar Position: Options are left, right, top, bottom, and center. All are possible, but left and right tend to look the best, and center tends to look... weird. But again, all are possible. Sidebars are mandatory if you have links - if you don't and don't want a sidebar, put N/A here.

Anything Else?: If you want some unique thing that falls outside of those categories, explain it here. Detail will get you the closest results. If what you want breaks margins, site spacing, or signature spacing, it'll get rejected.

HTML Code:
[b]Links in Signature[/b]:

[b]Link Styles[/b]:

[b]Flexibility[/b]:

[b]Image Links[/b]:

[b]Sidebar Position[/b]:

[b]Anything Else?[/b]:

Pending Requests
This section lists all requests that I am currently working on and planning on fulfilling. Due to the difficulty of coding Complex templates, I've limited them to 2 requests at a time. Simple templates have no request limit, but I will typically only work on 4 at a time unless they're ridiculously easy. Queued requests will be automatically added once a spot opens up and they're the first on the list.

Simple Requests:Complex Requests:
  • Empty
  • Empty
Queued Requests:
  • Empty

Completed Requests
If you're looking for a completed request, you can find links to my posts in this thread that contain the finalized template. I'm just going to say this now: do not under any circumstance use a template that does not belong to you unless you have permission from the person who requested it. If I catch that, I will absolutely call you out. Just request your own - it's free anyway.

Completed Requests:

#2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 14th, 2018 (3:32 PM).
Meow, purr purr.

Gl fam
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 14th, 2018 (9:39 PM).
Zeak #3205 - Discord

Nature: Calm
    Link to Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398598

Type: Simple or Complete , all creativity goes to you on this typing

How many layers?: not sure what this means....

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: not sure which would do better to show off the game

Section Headers?: Yes

Mobile Friendly?: No

Optional:

Primary Background: Bright Green

Inner Background: No clue

Text Color: Black

Borders: blue?

Headers: I need a spot to put the logo at

Anything Else?: I want something that would make the game pop! Bring people attention to the videos and features.
      #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old August 15th, 2018 (12:21 PM). Edited August 15th, 2018 by Trev.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeak6464 View Post
    How many layers?: not sure what this means....

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: not sure which would do better to show off the game
    Click on the links to view examples of each. Single layer is what your thread is right now. I'm going to throw your request in the queue and move it accordingly once you decide. Also, you have to choose split or solo. These are required for the request.

#5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old August 15th, 2018 (1:28 PM).
    Zeak #3205 - Discord

Nature: Calm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Trev View Post
      Click on the links to view examples of each. Single layer is what your thread is right now. I'm going to throw your request in the queue and move it accordingly once you decide. Also, you have to choose split or solo. These are required for the request.
      Okay so i would like the Single Layer - Split
        #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old September 19th, 2018 (11:28 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Trev.

Completed request for Zeak6464. Do not use or duplicate without permission from thread owner and me!

Spoiler:

STORY
      The player begins in their hometown of Pallet Town. After venturing alone into the tall grass, the player is stopped by Professor Oak, a famous Pok�mon researcher. Professor Oak explains to the player that wild Pok�mon may be living there, and encountering them alone can be very dangerous. He takes the player to his laboratory where the player meets Oak's grandson, a rival aspiring Pok�mon Trainer. The player and the rival are both instructed to select a starter Pok�mon for their travels out of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Oak's Grandson will always choose Eevee which is stronger against the player's starting Pok�mon. He will then challenge the player to a Pok�mon battle with their newly obtained Pok�mon and will continue to battle the player at certain points throughout the games.

While visiting the region's cities, the player will encounter special establishments called Gyms. Inside these buildings are Gym Leaders, each of whom the player must defeat in a Pok�mon battle to obtain a total of eight Gym Badges. Once the badges are acquired, the player is given permission to enter the Indigo League, which consists of the best Pok�mon trainers in the region. There the player will battle the Elite Four and finally the new Champion: the player's rival. Also, throughout the game, the player will have to battle against the forces of Team Rocket, a criminal organization that abuses Pok�mon. They devise numerous plans for stealing rare Pok�mon, which the player must foil.

FEATURES
      • Delta Type : Pokemon Will be different Type along with new movesets : Caught in SafariZone
      • Speed up Game : Press the "F" Key
      • Multiple Starters : Random or Pick from Gen 1-7 Regular Starters
      • Generations : Gen 1 - 7
      • New Events : New Elite 4 and Rainbow Rocket
      • Trade Pokemon : Any Pokemon that evolve through trade can now be done at PokeCenter
      • Pokemon Following : Pokemon can now Follow YOU
      • Evolve during battles: Pokemon can now evolve during battle
      • Wonder Trade : Don't like a certain pokemon , well trade it off for a new one
      • Steal Pokemon : You can act like team rocket , and try to steal people's pokemon with any pokeball
      • Loot Boxes: Get random items from these boxes
      • PokeRide: You can now Ride Pokemon
      • Team Rocket: Become a Team Rocket member and get some sweet deals at the Game Corner
      • Z-Moves: All pokemon can use Z-Moves now (No Animation Yet)
      • Anime: Meet Anime Characters from the Show.
      • World Tournament:After you beat the Elite 4 go back for a new kind of challenge!
      • Champion Ash:Is waiting for you once you beat the Elite 4
      • Blue: Is waiting for you in the 8th Gym after you beat him as champion.
      • SS.Ann: Heading to the Alolan Region ??? Why! Beat the 7th & 8th Gym to see why !
      • Multiple Regions:Visit Johto for a new region to explore !
      • DS:Duel Screen Styled in Mind to keep the game looking new and fresh.
      • Migration: Transfer your old pokemon team from another game. (Some Game might now work due to Fakemon or Different Moves)
      • Multiplayer:You can now have a partner but they use Delta Pokemon
      With everything you have seen in the past we have made a lot of changes to the game. I've included things like Team Rocket now uses Random Pokemon from Gen 1 to seeing delta pokemon in safari zone.

VIDEOS

DOWNLOADS + BUGS

v10..3.1
      Link: Click here

Known Glitches:
      -Clock in Screen has issues if you click it when you have no pokemon .
      -Cant switch around moves in summery screen.
      -If you have a partner ,your party will auto heal.
      -Depending on your screen the Game might be too big or too small.

CREDITS
      Spoiler: Credits
      http://www.spriters-resource.com - Graphics from Pokemon Games
      Edahy - Overhauls-Mods-Enhancements
      Akizakura - Summery Screen
      tebited15 - Sprites
      mustafa505:Red Vs Sprite Based on Manga
      Pokemon Games (R/B/Y , HG/SS , S/M , B/W) - Music
      Pokemon Anime - Music
      RMXP - Music
      venom12314:Essentials DS - VS screen script reference and animated trainers script reference
      Dave_ - Title screen, userbar
      Curt's Region Starter Kit - Door animations
      Kyldove & Speed - Indoor tileset
      tebited15 - Red Sprite
      mustafa505 - Gen5 style Jessie & James trainer sprites
      ??????? - Lorelei & Agatha VS Sprites
      Sichlor - Sloped clycling road tutorial
      nissemann123456789 - Lorelei & Agatha Overworld sprites
      Fl . - Egg available script
      Smogon - X/Y/Sun/Moon Sprites
      KleinStudio - Overworld Shadow , Map connection Fix , In Field Fix
      Luka S.J.-EBS , Fancy Badges
      Rot8er_ConeX - Script Help
      TzickyT - Bug Tester
      Drimmer - Script Help
      Mej71 - Pokemon Follow
      Blackstar - Script Help
      Shiney570 - Pokemon Starter Select
      M3rein - PBS editor
      Rigbycwts - Save Transfer
      Baaabuuu - Script Help
      Mutant Yoshi - Script Help
      Stochastic - custom trainer battle
      Pia Carrot - Speed up
      Umbreon - Randomizer
      tebited15 - Sprites
      Vendily - Script Help
      FluffyDragon - Script Help
      Eli - Sprites
      BadSamaritan - Script Help
      Venom1234 - DS essentials

Spoiler: Pokemon Essentials and Scripts Creators

Flameguru
      Poccil (Peter O.)
      Maruno
      PokeCommunity
      RelicCastle
      Boushy
      MiDas Mike
      Brother1440
      Near Fantastica
      FL.
      PinkMan
      Genzai Kawakami
      Popper
      Harshboy
      Rataime
      help-14
      SoundSpawn
      IceGod64
      the__end
      Jacob O. Wobbrock
      Venom12
      KitsuneKouta
      Wachunga
      Lisa Anthony
      xLeD

"Speacial Thanks" to:
      desbrina
      Pokemon Reborn Developers
      BlackStar

"RPG Maker XP" by:
      Enterbrain

"Tested" by:
      Aphatos

Thread CSS by:
      Trev

Pok�mon is owned by:
      The Pok�mon Company
      Nintendo
      Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
      No copyright infringements intended.
      Please support the official games!

The TEAM !
      Zeak6464
      GiannyvanGoch

#7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old September 28th, 2018 (3:46 AM). Edited October 13th, 2018 by Venomous_Zero86.
      Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)

Link to Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398134

Type: Complex

How many layers?: Single layer or double i guess confused there

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: Split Boxes

Section Headers?: Yes or no. Yes

Mobile Friendly?: Yes or no. Yes( if you can't its fine)

Optional:

Primary Background: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/7b/43/1e7b433e6920c816f93c42ce2572c8e7.jpg

Inner Background: Grey or Black whatever loks better

Text Colors: You Choose idk Purple or maybe Aqua

Borders: Aqua

Headers: YES and a spot for the logo

Anything Else?:I would just love something that makes my game seem interesting enough for people at least hit that download button also i saw how u said youll put a little thing that credits ou i dont mind where yo pu and how big as long as its not in the way because for you to do this and only have one request i think you need more exposure thx's for this
          #8   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 11th, 2018 (9:13 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Venomous_Zero86 View Post
        snip
        Due to readability issues, I'm changing the color of your body text to white. Otherwise, I'm going to move ahead with what you've given me.

#9   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old October 11th, 2018 (1:00 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Trev View Post
          Due to readability issues, I'm changing the color of your body text to white. Otherwise, I'm going to move ahead with what you've given me.
          ok thats cool
            #10   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old October 12th, 2018 (5:39 PM).
          The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Nature: Gentle
          I would ask for one but I don't see much point in me having a CSS when I never get any comments on my things.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
          Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
          Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
            #11   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old November 6th, 2018 (6:18 AM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
          I would ask for one but I don't see much point in me having a CSS when I never get any comments on my things.
          You can still request one. I dont care how many people see it. Also, please dont self-loathe on my thread. Also also, having CSS usually attracts more people

#12   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old November 6th, 2018 (5:48 PM).

Any news or updates
              #13   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old November 19th, 2018 (8:55 AM).

As I'm currently a senior in uni with three jobs, I'm very busy, so obviously things like these are low priority for me. Once I have some free time, I'll get your request handled. I will absolutely, at a point in time, fulfill your request, so don't stress.

#14   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old December 14th, 2018 (11:30 AM). Edited December 14th, 2018 by Trev.

Completed request for Venomous_Zero86. Do not use or duplicate without permission from thread owner and me.

Spoiler:

Introduction

Welcome to the place where Arceus Started, Embark on a journey to explore the Zowto region and become a Pokémon Master!

Catch, train and battle Pokémon in a world where Evil starts to grow over the region. Take on Gym Leaders, stop Team Vikour from capturing Arceus, and conquer the Pokémon League! End an evil cult's plans and meet a familiar legendary Pokemon in exciting new story arcs!

The Story starts with Zero(You) who is woken from a conversation or dream.... with Arceus warning you that there is a great evil coming over your region and only you and three others can stop them from taking control over the world and as your venture all over the region you will meet and even battle past famous trainers and more like you

Heroes

Left to right: Zero, Zira, Luis, Pandora, Zargon

Changelog

#1.2 Changelog
            • Added - Nuzlocke Mode - by JV
            • Simple HUD Optimized - by FL
            • added more story up route 2
            • added Pokemon Birthsigns
            • added a new intro

Features

Implemented
            • Includes All Pokemon From Gen 1-7 include to add any more in future
            • Custom Pokemon Eggs
            • New Alolan forms
            • Switching or keeping Pokemon like in Gen 7
            • Following Pokemon
            • Trainer Detection
            • Pokemon Ride
            • Wonder Trade
            • Wild item drops
            • Speed Up ( F Button )
            Planned
            • World Tournament after game
            • Large post-game, possibly containing another region to explore

Screenshots

Spoiler: Plus, a surprise...
            Special Halloween Pikachu

Progress

Current Version (1.4)
            • 1st Town (Done)
            • Route 1 (Done)
            • Cave (Done)
            • 2nd Town (In Progress)

Download

Credit

• Gamefreak - HG/SS, BW and B2/W2 music
            • Pokemon Ow's by Clara, PrincessPhenoix, LunarDusk6
            • Maruno - Pokemon Essentials
            • Pokemon Amie/Refresh Version 1.0 - by Pizza Sun
            • Show Species Introdution - by FL
            • Pokemon Level Balancing - by Umbreon
            • Random Egg Generator - by FL
            • Wonder Trade Script - by Black Eternity
            • Trainer Detection like in Pokemon Sun and Moon - by shiney570
            • Better Fast-forward Mode- by Marin
            • Automatic Backup System- by Marin
            • Name-box by Mr. Gela
            • Advanced Pokédex - by FL
            • Storage system mouse compatibility - by DaviRx
            • Easy Mouse System - by Luka Sj
            • Evolution Moves - by Crystal Noel
            • Pokéride Ride - by Ulithium_Dragon and Marin
            • Pokemon Essentials
            • Smogon XY Sprite Project:
            • Fletchling- Wyverii, princessofmusic
            • Fletchinder- princessofmusic,
            • Talonflame- Wyverii, Harrie, princessofmusic
            • Bunnelby- Wobblebuns, Layell, princessofmusic
            • Diggersby- RedRooster, Legitimate Username, Wobblebuns, Layell, princessofmusic
            • Skiddo- paintseagull, Wyverii, princessofmusic, aXI, Layell
            • Gogoat- Siiilver,princessofmusic, aXI, Layell
            • Smogon Sun/Moon Sprite Project
            • Cutiefly- princessofmusic
            • Ribombee- princessofmusic
            • Added - Nuzlocke Mode - by JV
            • Simple HUD Optimized - by FL
            • Thread CSS - Trev

Testing/Contact

Contact MethodsPlease contact me if you like to beta test!

#15   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:23 PM).

Completed signature request for AdorbzFangirl. Do not use or duplicate without permission from signature owner and me.

Spoiler:

---

So, as you might be wondering, I'm now providing the option to request signatures. This option was technically always there, I just... didn't have a form up for it. But now I do! So, definitely request signatures if you've been wanting one.

#16   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:28 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by juliorain.

Nature: Quirky
              HTML Code:
              Required:

Link to Thread:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=375757

Type:Fangame Dev Thread! Complex

How many layers?: 2

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: I think split!

Section Headers?: Think simple is good

Mobile Friendly?: Don't really care either way!

Optional:

Background: I'll give you some creative freedom, this is a post-apocalyptic fangame, so I want a dullish camo green to be a theme. Possibly brown patina texture?

Inner Background: Light grey/white for dark text background

Text Color: Black, dark grey, or dark, dull green

Borders: something that works with the theme!

Headers: dark!

I'll give you some creative freedom, but I have a lot of picture to display so remember that! Thank you!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=375757
                #17   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:34 PM).

Required:

Link to Thread:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9752490

Type:Simple

How many layers?:Single

Split Boxes or Solo Box?:Split

Section Headers?:Yes

Mobile Friendly?:Yes

Optional:

Background:

Inner Background:

Text Color:

Borders:

Headers:

Anything Else?:

Links in Signature:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9944731

Link Styles:Icon

Flexibility:Rigid

Image Links:

Sidebar Position:Left

Anything Else?:
                #18   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:46 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Trev.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Petuuuhhh View Post
              -snip-
              I'm accepting your thread request. There's really nothing fancy I can do for your signature since it's literally just a single link, so here ya go:

Code:
              [CENTER][css-div="border-radius: 100%; border: 10px double orange; padding: 30px; width: fit-content;"][title="Pokemon Biege Version"][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9944731"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="7"][icon]wrench[/icon][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/title][/css-div][/CENTER]
              Nobody use this without permission from me and the sig owner blah blah blah.

#19   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:33 PM).

Completed thread request for juliorain. Do not use or duplicate without permission from me and thread owner.

Spoiler:

Introduction

Set in a post-apocalyptic pokemon universe, Westorn suffered the greatest. It was Westorn that developed the technology. It was Westorn who first harnessed nuclear power: for both our daily life and our violent propensities. One day, it went too far when Mt. Helene erupted and destroyed the Spot One Nuclear power facility, ruining Belmont town. Afterwards, political tension rose very high with Westorn's southern neighbor, Oregonia. When Team Proton's leader, Oppenheimer, took the country in its weakened state when he defeated the benevolent previous champion, Rutherford, Westorn did not quite fall in to a chaos, but the people want someone else. The war with Oregonia might be over but something might be brewing...

Pokemon Fission and Fusion Versions are set over a hundred years from now. Many pokemon species became extinct during the Pokewar or the Nuclear Winter that followed. They've hardened, survived and adapted. Some pokemon have remained the same, while others have new abilities, stats, evolution methods, or even types! See below to see what has been changed.

Basically to begin with you are a newbie trainer who just doesn't fit in with the run of the mill aspirational child. S/he always recieved bad grades for her creative thinking and thus had to spent a few extra years in trainer school. S/he certainly doesn't take answers and rules blindly and certainly when it comes to Pokemon. Rejecting the standard Bidoof that the Pokemon League hands out to trainers deemed "average" or "below average," a mysterious man named Tireo visiting Meadow Town gives him/her one of three starters for "advanced" trainers and tells him/her about something sinister happening within the Pokemon League....

Westorn is based on the American state of Washington. The other "Washington" (Fallout reference ;) )

Features

• A pokedex of 380 pokemon (~250 capturable pokemon in Beta 1.0, ~150 in Beta 0.1)
              • 34 pokemon that are mega-compatible, including new, mega eeveelutions. (Megas are programmed as of the upcoming release. The current release, Beta 0.1, will be different.)
              • approximately 100 fakemon, including a new eeveelution, Fermeon
              • A new Rotom Form who is part-Radioactive
              • A new type, the Radioactive type, click here for the updated type chart. Ice type receives several defensive boosts as well.
              • Radiation Sickness status condition
              • Adjustments to standard pokemon detailed here.
              • A new region to explore
              • 8 Underground Bosses to defeat including the Westorn Council (Elite 4), and its champion,
              • Oppenheimer
              • Brand-new abilities, and moves

Spoiler: Version Exclusives
              Fission:
              • Foongus (grass/poison)
              • Amoongus (grass/poison)
              • Swirlix
              • Slurpuff
              • Cottonee
              • Whimsicott
              • Vullaby
              • Mandibuzz
              • Karrablast * Not available in beta 1.0
              • Escavaleir * Not available in beta 1.0
              • Manchee * New Ice/Fighting Type based on a Yeti. Will not be available in beta 1.0
              • Mirtestrong * New Ice/Fighting Type based on a Yeti. Will not be available in beta 1.0
              Fusion:
              • Shroomish
              • Breloom
              • Spritzee
              • Aromatisse
              • Petilil (grass/fairy in beta 1.0)
              • Lilligant (grass/fairy in beta 1.0)
              • Rufflet
              • Braviary
              • Shelmet * Not available in beta 1.0
              • Accelgor * Not available in beta 1.0
              • Wissper * New Ice/Poison Type based on a Cloud of Icy Gas. Will not be available in beta 1.0
              • Chillsore * New Ice/Poison Type based on a Cloude of Icy Gas. Will not be available in beta 1.0

Spoiler: Meta Changes
              Type, Ability, BST, and Move Changes
              • Magcargo's BST was increased by 100pts, and receives a new trapping ability aimed at killing radioactive types! Still trashed by Ground and Water types, however! The new ability is called Porous Rock.
              • Emboar, Samurott, Magmortar, and Electivire have their base speeds upped by 20 points each
              • Added about 50 BST to Dunsparce's normal stats, gave it Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Draco Meteor as level 1 moves, only accessible via Move Relearner
              • Added Gluttony and Simple and removed Blaze to Emboar's default abilities; Reckless remains as HA
              • Added Sniper and Defiant and removed Torrent to Samurott's default abilities; Shell Armor remains as HA
              • Added Shed Skin and Competitive and removed Overgrow to Serperior's abilities; Contrary remains as HA
              • Seaking is now Part Poison type
              • Liligant and Petilil are now part Fairy type, have moves like Draining Kiss, Dazzling Gleam, and has 10 points added to its base Def and Sp. Def
              • Sandygast and Palossand now have an other possible ability: Drain Boost, and hidden Sand Veil, they also have a new BP 75, Radioactive type Signature move called Poisonous Drain. It will restore the user 1/2 hp of damage dealt.
              • Mega Tyranitar now receives Sand Rush
              • Beartic has about 50 BST added to its stats and still has the Slush Rush ability
              • Koffing is now (PSN/Radio)
              • Weezing is now (PSN/Radio)
              • Magmortar is now (Fire/Radio)
              • Torkoal is now (Fire/Radio)
              • Electivire is now (Electr/Radio)
              • Sandygast is now (Radio/Ground)
              • Palossand is now (Radio/Ground)
              • Electrode is now (Electr/Radio)
              • Voltorb is now (Electr/Radio)
              • Porygon Z is now (Normal/Radio)
              • Roggenrola is now (Rock/Radio)
              • Boldore is now (Rock/Radio)
              • Gigalith is now (Rock/Radio)
              • Vaporeon has Drizzle as a possible ability, scrapping Hydration
              • Glaceon has Snow Warning as a possible ability
              • Leafeon has Drought as a possible ability, scrapping Leaf Guard
              • Eevee receives Growth exclusively via move re-learner
              • Flareon Receives Agility via move re-learner
              • Jolteon now recieves Zap Cannon and Heat Wave via move re-learner
              • Glaceon receives Freeze-Dry via move relearner, Flash Cannon by TM
              • Leafeon, Braviary, Hawlucha, Aegislash and Staraptor all receive a new move called Gliding Strike. It acts like Sacred Sword. Is Flying type with 90 base power.
              • Leafeon will also receive a new, exclusive move called Sunburnt Blade
                Grass type

90 BP 100 Acc 10-16 PP Physical

Effect: User takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage caused. If Harsh Sunlight is in effect, the move becomes Fire type.
              • Espeon now receives Power Gem and Nasty Plot Via Move re-learner
              • Absol and its mega recieve a 10 BST increase in both def and sp.def.
              Updated Evolution Methods
              • Magmar-> Magmortar: is now using a magmarizer
              • Electabuzz -> Electivire: is now using an electrizer
              • Eevee -> Sylveon: is now via Pixie Stone
              • Charjabug -> Vikavolt: level up at 32
              • Onix -> Steelix: is now using a Metal Coat on it
              • Slowpoke -> Slowking: is now level up using a King's Rock
              • Spritzee -> Aromatisse: is now using Satchet on it
              • Swirlix -> Slurpuff: is now using Whipped Dream on it
              • Haunter -> Gengar: is now level up knowing Shadow Ball
              • Karrablast -> Escavaleir is now level up @ 30 in the Rain
              • Shelmet -> Accelgor is now level up @ 30 in the Rain
              • Scyther -> Scizor is now using a Metal Coat
              • Boldore -> Gigalith is now level up at 36
              • Graveler -> Golem is now level up at 36
              • Porygon -> Porygon2 is now using Upgrade on it
              • Porygon2 -> Porygyon Z is now using Dubious Disc on it
              • Machoke -> Machamp is now level up at 36
              • Alolan Vulpix -> Alolan Ninetales is now via Pixie Stone
              New Mega Evolutions
              • Dunsparce -mevo-> (with a 200 BST increase) Recieves a Dragon/Flying Mevo with Delta Stream (because who doesn't love memes), and a few more moves to go along with its newfound typing
              • PZ is now normal/radioactive type - mevo-> radio type w/ Radiate (essentially the radioactive type pixilate)
              • Flareon (now has Drought) -mevo-> Sheer Force
              • Glaceon (now has the Snow Warning ability) -mevo-> Slush Rush
              • Vaporeon (now has the Drizzle ability) -mevo-> Swift Swim
              • Leafeon (now has Drought) -mevo-> Chlorophyll
              • Granbull -mevo-> Fairy/Ground (will work on making it... better)
              • Umbreon -mevo-> Early Bird
              • All eeveelutions ca now mega evolve!
              • Scrapping mega Spiritomb!
              • Gliscor -mevo-> Tough Claws

Starters

The three starters to the Westorn region! According to a recent demand the Westorn Council only hand them out to the students who recieve an "Advanced" on their PLEETS (Pokemon League Exit Examination for the Tranier School). For those who receive "average" will receive a Bidoof and for those who receive a "below average" will stay another year.

Sounds draconian, right? Yeah. Ever since the new Champion Oppenheimer has taken hold of the Pokemon League, he had instituted policies that have become increasing bureaucratic and utterly dreadful. Before Oppenheimer, all trainers were allowed to choose from the three. This will certainly affect your game. However, even you do score average, even the best trainers can overcome wherever standardized testing place you. In fact others who recognize your potential might be willing to invest in your success by giving you one of the three starters anyway...

Screenshots

Downloads

Beta 0.1 - Over 2 thousand downloads!

Beta 1.0 - Coming soon!

Spoiler: Beta 1.0 Changes
              [x]Trainers now appear in Seabreeze city after the fight with Tireo, Koffong is an extremely rare (1%) find in the Meadow Town Underground. (Koffing is now part radioactive type). You can also find Zubat and Rattata, along with your standard Fortidog encounter.
              [x]New, custom title song made by myself and from old, public use military recordings
              [x]Removed the Klein Studios BW Evo Scene script; it gummed up and caused a crash. Evolution works as normal.
              [x] All changes made here: https://pokemon-fission-and-fusion.fandom.com/wiki/Change_Log_To_Current_Pokemon
              [x]Added in all relevant Gen 7 moves and abilities. Mostly updated the game to gen 7 mechanics! Let me know if I missed anything. Z-Moves and Z-rings are reserved for a future beta.
              [x] Overhauled and rewritten the pokemon database
              [x] There are now over 100 possible tms... I went overboard. They replace MTs as they don't exist in Westorn.
              [x]TMs are made reusable.
              [x] Overhauled and rewritten the pokedex, and simplified it to one, singular dex (it was split into three like in XY, but now it isn't a thing)
              [x] Removed the Elite Battle System by Luka S.J. et. al.
              [x] Graphically overhauled the interfaces to look like a Pipboy.
              [x] Radioactive sickness is a condition that is fully programmed. When having it, your pokemon's sp.att is halved and makes similar chip damage like burn at the end of the turn.
              [x] Rotom Geiger Counter is programmed, but not yet implemented.
              [x] Radioactive tiles and RadPills are programmed AND IMPLEMENTED!!!!!!
              [x] Updated the Load Screen Graphics
              [x] Added Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 26, 27, Belmont Town, The poisoned Grotto, the Tri-City, Barren Desert, Southpoint City, Mt. Helene and its caves, outiside of Yucca Mountain, Oasis, Oppenheimer's Home, Lost Ruins, Mt. Spear Pass, Bushfire Town, and the Uranium Mine.
              [x] Max badge count as of the end of the beta: 4, up from 2
              [x]Nuclear Disaster Cleaning facility and Spot One disaster zone will be added in a future Beta. Mt Helene Caves, Yucca Mountain Facility, Uranium Cleaning Facility, Lost Ruins, and the Uranium Mine will all be fully developed in a future beta.
              [x]Seasparkle Town is no longer accessible pre-badge one. However, I have made a sea route connecting it to Seabreeze City. No need to worry as the routes can naturally lead you back. The area is completely optional.
              [x]Rescaled the difficulty of the initial fight vs Tireo. You'll have the opportunity to catch Anispoto a Dragonfly pokemon that has Powder Snow and Twister, and Fortidog a normal+steel prairie dog.
              [x]After the fight after Tireo, the thugs in Seabreeze will have a bone to pick with you. You can heal your pokemon in Meadow Town. Click the pokeball near Prof. Chestnut.
              [x] Fixed the starter pokemon quiz to make it super easy. (You need to get 9 or more questions wrong to receive a Bidoof).
              [x] Rescaled the rival battles in the beginning
              [x] Fixed a zillion typos and map glitches
              [x] Day/Evening/Night Mechanic works properly on every outdoor map.
              [x]Made adjustments to my tileset! Less white static overall! Gonna be so pretty~
              [x]Deedee and its line, Fletchling and its line are no longer version-exlusive
              [x]Vivillon line was removed from the game, and thus the Butterfree line is no longer version-exclusive
              [x]Adjusted and defined all available fakemon for captures' movesets, abilities, and stats. They'll still have weird weights/heights, ev yields, base xp yields, and pokedex descriptions. Rest assured they will be defined in a future beta.
              [x]Follower pokemon are still programmed, but removing the event trigger for now until I can get overworld sprites for fakemon.

Credits

Made with:
              • RPG Maker XP - Pokemon Essentials v15
              • GIMP (Alas, I am too poor for photoshop)
              • Paint
              Dev Team: Myself! Juliorain!

Spoiler: General Credits
              • Pokemon Company -- Pokemon is a registered trademark of the Pokemon Company International
              • Pokemon Essentials V15
              • RowdyHD, djangie
              • many more for help on coding radioactive tiles by mej71, maruno

Spoiler: Tileset Credits
              • UltimoSpriter
              • Kyle-Dove
              • darkdarkrai
              • shiney570

Spoiler: Sprite Credits
              • pocketmonster98
              • pokecomminuty gen 6 and 7 sprite database,
              • ORAS icons by pikachumazzinga
              • Essentials BW Pack V3 from Pokecommunity​
              • Icon sprites used on this forum can be found with pokemonurpg.com's pokedex. (used with permission)
              • Underground Bosses Stella and Maia based off photos taken by Random Acts Stock [they have some NSFW stock photos. I haven't used used any NSFW content in mine]
              • Survivor Trainer sprites based off stock photos take by Anyman82

Spoiler: Interfaces and Scripts Credits
              • Mega Eeveelution Stats, abilities and movesets: Orithan
              • BW Load and Pause Screens by shiney570
              • More self switches by game_guy,
              • Animated Title Screens, New Animated Bitmap Wrappers, G6 Titles by Luka SJ,
              • EBS by Luka S.J., pinkcatdragon, tebited15, ei, lilatraube, maruno, badsamaritan,
              • Pokemon Essentials SM Update 2.0 by Zeak6464, TapuFini, SpartaLazor, leparagon, M3rein,
              • BlackOutG5, Rune, Rigbycwts, Rot8er_ConeX, James Davy, Luka S.J.
              • Shields Down, Soul Heart by Wolf
              • BW Gender Select, Gen 5 Evolution Scene by KleinStudios,
              • Pokemon Followers by zingzags, Rayd12smitty,, venom12, mej71

Spoiler: Music Credits
              • Seeburg Music Library Vol. 1,
              • Seeburg Music Library: Happy Music Moments,
              • Ultra Lounge Vol.7 - The Crime Scene, Crime Jazz - Music in the First Degree,
              • Crime Jazz - Music in the Second Degree,
              • Crime Jazz Definitive Collection

---

Completed thread request for raichu. Do not use or duplicate without permission from thread owner and me.

Spoiler:
              Introduction
              Welcome! Here we shall gather and nerd out about personality type systems, theories and tests. We can also share our experiences and struggles with being a certain type or relations with other (and similar) types.

If you know of a system that isn't listed here, let me know and I might add it! (but honestly, let's keep astrology out of this, ok)

CSS credit to Trev.
              Personality Type Systems
              Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, "MBTI"

This is perhaps the one theory that is grounded somewhat in science. 16 different categories that can help you understand why you do the things you do, and why others don't :)

Basic Info
              Deeper Research
              Approximate Test

Hogwarts Sorting Hat

We all love belonging to a house from Harry Potter, don't we? This is more based on what you value and wish to be, than what you might actually be.

Gryffindor: Brave, Loyal
              Ravenclaw: Quick-witted, knowledgeable
              Hufflepuff: Fair, hard-working
              Slytherin: Ambitious, opportunistic

Pottermore Test

Dungeons and Dragons Alignment

Your D&D alignment is determined on a scale of lawful-neutral-chaotic and good-neutral-evil.

Alignment Test + Explanations
              Club Sign-Up Form
              State why you're interested in personality type theory, and list all kinds of personality types you know you are! If you don't currently know any, I recommend taking the 16personalities test (MBTI) now~
              Current Club Members
              Raichu - ENFP // Gryffindor // True Neutral // Pius
              VisionofMilotic - INFP // Ravenclaw // Lawful/Neutral good
              Trev - ENFP // Slytherin // Chaotic Neutral

#20   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:35 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by juliorain.

Nature: Quirky
                Hi! Thank you for your work!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=375757

Fission + Fusion Versions gonna be *lit*!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=375757

Quick Reply