• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Maybe the hunter was roleblocked and killed simultaneously

That's all I have to suggest rn because I'm getting ready for class but maybe stuff will happen when I'm gone

Years
  • Why not? I'm down. Harley Quinn. Two people fall in love with me but if they find out each other's identities they're pretty much fucked.

If I say who they are one of 'em will die though. But if someone gets a read on them (and one comes up as mafia or third party) I'll out them and hope the good one wins.

You probably just got someone killed if Harley Quinn works anything like the Seducers in my Blarz games that I assume she was based off of. Hopefully not and an actual identity is required.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The description said only if they find out who the other is. So as long as they keep quiet about being chosen (unless they seem scummy then I out them and hope for the best in the fight to the death) they're all good, I think.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Voting nobody is boring

[VOTE]Ho-oh

?_? Ummm why?

Although voting the person that just revealed their role (which one of the two people upon lynching of one of them can testify to - this is a silly sentence) kinda makes you seem scummy honestly.

Years
  • ?_? Ummm why?

Although voting the person that just revealed their role (which one of the two people upon lynching of one of them can testify to - this is a silly sentence) kinda makes you seem scummy honestly.

Revealing your role means nothing in a game where
    a) It's super easy to lie about your role
    b) Roles aren't always their standard alignment.

He's voting you because no-voting is often pushed by mafia members because it stifles investigation and helps preserve their numbers and can be easily swung to look towny. I assume he's pushing you to get a better read.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Yeah I think Valkyrie is likely with only one kill.

Bard, you can also add my Ninja SK suggestion to that list, which tbh seems more likely then an extremely lucky Surgeon kill. But who knows. Thankfully it seems we probably don't have a mafia aligned vig or other killing role like last time, which was awful.

I also agree that role revealing is not a good idea at this point.

Years
  • Yeah I think Valkyrie is likely with only one kill.

Bard, you can also add my Ninja SK suggestion to that list, which tbh seems more likely then an extremely lucky Surgeon kill. But who knows. Thankfully it seems we probably don't have a mafia aligned vig or other killing role like last time, which was awful.

I also agree that role revealing is not a good idea at this point.

We can't call that at all. Valkyrie obscures how many killing roles there actually is.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • For me there's never a use for wasting a d1 with everyone no killing - you'd roleclaimed after gp suggested not to so I parked a vote on you.

As for waiting for investagitave roles - There was multiple sanities suggested, waiting for them's gonna end up unproductive

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I also suggested a role tailor made to kill cops, so if it was picked and they visit it it's gg.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I can't wait for the inevitable reset button.

Not-so-random-vote-whoever-was-the-last-poster-at-the-time-of-drafting-this-post Vote ##Vote Nick Wilde

Years
  • It really sounds like it was a role that when visited causes death to the visitor, but we don't have anything like that and Hunter is a causes death after lynched role?

Several scenarios for how this happened have been proposed. Any thoughts on those?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Harley Quinn is just a seducer with a twist.

But if we really have a Valkyrie would that stop the two deaths from taking place?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Welp.
    c67.jpg

Yeah. that's right. I used a car picture. Anyway, nothing anyone has said so far makes sense. To me. rite now. I am tired. had a looping day. I'll try to vote someone later...

Back