• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Yeah, it was nice. I wish I had a garden. Living in Washington though, I probably wouldn't have to water it that much lol

Have you ever eaten eel?

Years
  • Pfft, I wish! I'd beat out some sick tunes on the tambourine. Except I don't know how to play it...

Have you ever seen a Star Wars film in the cinema?

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Yes. Episode 3 had the best atmosphere. Someone used force powers to get in for free. The cinema looked like a Star Wars convention complete with cosplayers and a store's worth of Star Wars merchandise being carried or worn by many of the fans. The movie itself wasn't that good.

Have you ever seen a tornado?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Nope. The only instruments I played were the piano and handbells.

Have you ever used an electric scooter?

Years
    • Seen today
    No, but it sounds so fun to learn.

Have you ever ran out of money during holiday shopping?

Years
  • Nein. Watching the Commonwealth Games at illicit venues is as close as I get to a real sporting event. All hail the commonwealth!

Have you ever done a fan fiction with original characters?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2020
    Once. It's never been posted on the internet, and I am very grateful for that. I was about to say no before the memory came attacking me.

Have you ever played a Puyo Puyo game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back