• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old screenshots of PC?

• It's a long shot, I dunno how many geriatrics there are around these new days, but I found an old screenshot of PC of yesteryear and wanted to see if anyone else has some they could share too.

Spoiler:

Years
  • hey all remember when audy was kinda experimenting around with pc's design before it became what it is now

Spoiler:

Years
  • I mean, there's this picture I've shown before, which is a shot of my profile pre-vB 3.8

Spoiler:

Before visitor messages and such were a thing.

Edit: So I did find some more, but the problem is that a lot of them are doctored; I liked to change the html of a page to see how I or others would look in a different color or name. But I did find another one, and this one is actually not doctored in the slightest.

Spoiler:

vB bug. :D also very red, holy crap.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I guess at the time I took these for reason, maybe I liked my themes and thought the Cherrim popping up was cute??

These are all from 2009 and 2010 :>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I like how my usernames looked so emo even though they were just based on anime character names. lol

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have one... but you guys, especially you staffers, have to remember... THIS WAS IN 2004 WHEN I WAS A TOTAL N00B OKAY. </3 I know it's a personal one mostly, but it's all I have from the really old PC. ;w;

Spoiler:

Ahhhhhh memories. ;w;

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    hardly the oldest things that will be posted in here, but I have a couple from 2015:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • You call those old? Geez!

Spoiler:

Erica was (already) here

Spoiler:

Someone giver her this badge back

Spoiler:

The day it was only me around

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... don't have as many as I thought I would, aww. But they span the years across like three distinct eras of PC so...! I'm giving my best estimates for these dates. And fair warning a lot of them are prob staff based rather than general screenshots 'cuz, well, 10+ years on staff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also you're not allowed to judge my tabs in these you just aren't.

c. 2003 - 2005

I think this is when Jorfe got Staff Admin? The filename mentioned him so apparently he's the highlight of it. But pls also notice Dakota (an old Dakota not around anymore, not current!Dakota) and his username he got stuck with for a few months bc for some reason we were assholes and wouldn't let him change his joke name back or something??? Or maybe he was chill with it, I can't remember. Also lol remember when we used to do presidential elections???
    Spoiler:

These screenshots are leftover from when Abby let me into her admin usergroup for 10 minutes to take screenshots. It was exciting because I was pink! (And look at me now! Full circle, apparently. Man, if I ever meet up with Abby again I have to show her I'm pink again even if she won't care LOL.) Slightly more interestingly than just my old profile and the staff page is maybe the who's online list. and the fact that i used to use dark themes? whoa crazy. also lol site admins.
    Spoiler:

Hopefully someone else remembers the context of this a little better but like, I think way back when we modded Morkula in Webmaster's Discussion, some of the regulars of the forum rioted bc we didn't pick some other user. So in retaliation every single admin put themselves in Webmasters Discussion as a mod. I don't think anyone won that argument. "I got in a fight with the entirety of a dying forum and all I got was this screenshot". There's some really old usernames in here, lol.
    Spoiler:

When we upgraded to some vBulletin 3.x version, they added usernotes and we had absolutely no idea what to do with them. So mine, uh, turned into this. (Note the pagecount. It was all spam.) Eventually we ended up using them for big warnings so the juxtaposition of how spammy all the staff notes were compared to general users was funny (until some ex-staff started getting big warnings and then it was just awkward oops.) This screenshot was taken much later (prob 2009ish) but the dates are 2004 so i'm putting it here.
    Spoiler:

c. 2006-2008
    HQ was srs bsns.
    Spoiler:

I used to proudly mod HQ but you could only see it if you could actually access HQ. :(
    Spoiler:

c. 2009-2013
    Anyone wanna see some reputation rankings? I dunno why I screencapped these. Maybe it was before nuking it the last time or something? Who knows! Look at me, most popular admin, i guess. How TF was mewthree so high.
    Spoiler:

Lol remember when we had a Tabletop Gaming forum? It took us way too long to nuke the never-used other cards forum so it became that for a while.
    Spoiler:

I take banning very seriously.
    Spoiler:

Once Audy hardcoded in millions of notifications for me and then??? went to bed??? and I was stuck with this for 24 hours and it was the worst day of my life 0/10 do not recommend
    Spoiler:

One time Patchisou!Nick moved the moderator guidelines into the pixel art forum by accident...? And tried to call someone out for it and then we looked up mod logs and it was him.
    Spoiler:

We removed name changes for a long time and I guess I was getting "name change kit" ads on the thread which was great. Guess we should've just charged $17.95 for them instead of taking them away entirely??? Some of you chronic name changers would be so broke by now if we had.
    Spoiler:

Other
    This is not technically PC because it never happened but once i was making a Probopass theme and everyone veto'd it but I just wanted to let you guys know what you were missing out on. Cowards.
    Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • c. 2009-2013
    Anyone wanna see some reputation rankings? I dunno why I screencapped these. Maybe it was before nuking it the last time or something? Who knows! Look at me, most popular admin, i guess. How TF was mewthree so high.
    Spoiler:

I beat you in rep!!!!

Also, anyone remember the good April Fools? Like the day everybody was Todoroki

Spoiler:

The day everybody was a mod (and I got modded just a couple days later and Nica insisted it was all part of the prank)

Spoiler:

The day everything was hell

Spoiler:

The day Audy got drunk and started changing names

Spoiler:

Also unrelated but I demand my old badge back

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I beat you in rep!!!!

Also, anyone remember the good April Fools? Like the day everybody was Todoroki

Spoiler:

The day everybody was a mod (and I got modded just a couple days later and Nica insisted it was all part of the prank)

Spoiler:

The day everything was hell

Spoiler:

The day Audy got drunk and started changing names

Spoiler:

Also unrelated but I demand my old badge back

Spoiler:

omg these were all great. The AF where everyone got staffed was easily my favourite we ever did because everyone had SO much fun with it.

And LOL i forgot about the banner for the serebii AF. I love the Cherrim and just the "pokecommunity Forums: The Place Everyone".

Back