• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Hey skelli i am new here and I especially join pokecommunity for pokemon unbound.
I have a question will you add ash greninja in
This game and can you give some more updates so we can get more hyped

Delta231

A noob
Years
Hey skelli i am new here and I especially join pokecommunity for pokemon unbound.
I have a question will you add ash greninja in
This game and can you give some more updates so we can get more hyped

There is Ash Greninja and frequent updates are not possible because they have a life like everyone to handle first.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
I am glad you are still working on this game... I swear I taught you abandoned the development already until I saw your last replies, please finish your product! We have high expectation from you mate...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Will skelli will also add meltan And melmetal and also theMoveset from Pokemon let's
Go pikachu in this game

Last edited:

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
Man, I can't wait for this game. Good work on everything here man. I'd say one of the best (or the best) hacks of this decade. Haven't seen something this expansive for such a long time. Take your time, cause if this stuff is what you've been cooking up now, I don't know how dope the finished version will be. Really good work.

Delta231

A noob
Years
Will skelli will also add meltan And melmetal and also theMoveset from Pokemon let's
Go pikachu in this game
I think there would be Meltan and Melmetal as they are Gen 8 Pokemon but I doubt Let's Go movesets because that game is non-canon.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
I wish skelli can add upto 12 gyms and he can add more places and also
ultrawarmholes and pokeride
Because this game is damn awesome and i
Have waited so long long to play this game
So i want this game to be very big so we can
Enjoy this game and again thankyou skelli
And his team for making such a cool game

Trainer 766

I wish skelli can add upto 12 gyms and he can add more places and also
ultrawarmholes and pokeride
Because this game is damn awesome and i
Have waited so long long to play this game
So i want this game to be very big so we can
Enjoy this game and again thankyou skelli
And his team for making such a cool game

Quantity does not equal quality. Skeli has his own plans for the game lol. Tossing wormholes everywhere around the region and expecting a legendary without story or connection outside a mere A button is redundant asf. Having big content doesn't mean it's enjoyable. In fact, if you have taken a look at Skeli's work so far, you'd understand that he knows what to do.

Edit: More than half of your suggestions are just add-ons from USUM. This is Pokémon Unbound, not "USUM Upgrade".

Last edited:

mrwilson23

Arceus-M
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
It can be Turkey as well lol. If it is, you'll never walk alone my friend! If not, then I seriously fall under that category...

you can not fall under to that category since i ve been waiting this game for 2 years hehe

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Will in the final version we can
catch all legendries pokemon
including zeroara and marshadow
and you will also add all z crystals
like z crystal for pikachu, mimikyu
Solgaleo etc.

Last edited:
Years
Will in the final version we can
catch all legendries pokemon
including zeroara and marshadow
and you will also add all z crystals
like z crystal for pikachu, mimikyu
Solgaleo etc.
Of course, all of them will be obtainable. Did you not read the first post of this thread? It stated Generations 1-7 so of course ALL legendaries will be obtainable. Z-Crystals as well, since Skeli posted a video a few weeks ago showcasing Z-Moves. Also, stop spamming lol. It is against the forum rules to spam, and if you continue to do so, you will end up with a ban.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2020
Lmao at this point pokemon brings out new content faster than you can keep up with

Delta231

A noob
Years
Lmao at this point pokemon brings out new content faster than you can keep up with

I think he won't add Gen 8 Pokemon at all and there's no extra box storage for storing all 809 Pokemon till now. Who would even catch all 809 Pokemon even.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years

Bear in mind that ROM Hacking is a hobby and not a profession. Secondly, this hack is handled by a small team as compared to the official games which have full blown professionals behind them. Lastly, it's his hack and he has the freedom to do whatever he wants it. Maybe if yoj do some research, you will gain a better understanding of how much work goes into creating a hack.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2020
Bear in mind that ROM Hacking is a hobby and not a profession. Secondly, this hack is handled by a small team as compared to the official games which have full blown professionals behind them. Lastly, it's his hack and he has the freedom to do whatever he wants it. Maybe if yoj do some research, you will gain a better understanding of how much work goes into creating a hack.

You get defensive pretty quickly. I appreciate the fuck out of this masterpiece that is being made, but it does take long and I think you shouldn't get worked up over a lighthearted joke like this.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Soooo yea a good 5-6 months ago i gave a comment on "it could be done around late 2018 early 2019" i think i may need to do a soft reset on that XD

Back