• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had surgery?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Have you ever had surgery, if you have, what was it for?

I've only had surgery once, and it was for my eye.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No. Maybe in the future if I get some awful illness.

Edit: btw what happened with your eye?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I had a heart surgery right after I was born and I was born with pulmonary stenosis.

I also had an eye surgery.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
yuh i broke 2 bones n they had to reset that shit

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Nope, I think the only thing that comes close is getting my wisdom teeth out

Years
Yup! I had a breast reduction in 2009, my wisdom teeth out in 2014 and a D&C in 2015 (Does that count? Well, I was out for it)
All of them went well, so I'm good.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Possibly never, if you're super lucky and they grow in straight :)

That's what I want to happen, but for the majority it doesn't, so I won't get my hopes too high. Maybe I could luck out though

Bay

Years
I too only had wisdom teeth pulled out that's come close to surgery. My sister and dad have several years back, though (my sister breaking her arm and my dad having something wrong in his throat and chest).

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Oh yes. I had tonsils removed as a baby, I removed 2 teeth as well as 1 wisdom tooth (and I'll probably have to remove another one), and at the beginning of 2015 I had surgery... down there haha.

Years
*insert obligatory wisdom teeth mention here*

I had my adenoids removed when I was 11-years-old, and that right there was a trip in itself. I apparently became conscious while under anesthesia, and I was "fighting" with the nurses, who were trying to keep me restrained and put me back down. I remember the occurrence vividly, but what it felt like was a dream. When I woke up post-anesthesia, I couldn't believe it when they told me what I did really happened and my parents were shocked.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Quite a few actually.

Hip surgery as a baby, adenoids removed, tonsils removed, wisdom teeth (and 3 of the extra teeth I had behind them), and a few other tooth removal surgeries. I also had two emergency surgeries to repair internal bleeding (each a year apart, same issue) and I recently had general anesthesia for an MRI for the hip cause it wasn't fixed right as a baby. The MRI was quite recent actually.

string555

Banned
Years
I've had 4 teeth pulled (Not wisdom teeth :P). It really wasn't so bad during the process, it was the aftermath that was horrible. :O

But apart from dental surgery, the closest I came to surgery was when I fractured my skull around my eye (I think it's called the orbital socket). They described the surgery to me, and I said "Psyduck that muk" and opted for antibiotics instead. Thankfully I didn't end up with brain damage. Thankfully I didn't end up with brain damage. (@_@)

Sirfetch’d

I had to have an ingrown tooth exposed to attach to my braces. I've also had surgery to have my appendix removed back in 3rd grade.

Back