• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I recommend starting a new game with a new save as well.
When I patched old ROM and used old save - game have frozen in Pokemon Centre at Pallet Town upon receiving Master Ball from ??????
When I patched clean ROM and used old save - there were many graphical glitches and game have frozen upon entering Pallet Town with Black Screen.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
The latest version of VBA-M won't use my real-time clock, so is there going to be a fix for that like Part 1?

Years
Is this supposed to happen?
missed.gif

Poliwhirl is the only Pok?mon in my party.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
When will the page be fully updated to represent the part 2
It already is, pretty much...?
The download is in the main post, guides have been updated and the rest of the post is information about the hack as a whole.
The latest version of VBA-M won't use my real-time clock, so is there going to be a fix for that like Part 1?
Doubt it. That patch was made to fix the issue in mGBA and it was created by Endrift (the creator of mGBA) themself.
I suggest you to use an older version of VBA-M or use a classic version of VBA, like v1.8.0 for example.
Is this supposed to happen?
missed.gif

Poliwhirl is the only Pok?mon in my party.
First time I see this issue. I just tried to check it by starting a new savefile and Pound was working correctly, as usual.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 1, 2018
so does lunar ips no longer work for the patching? because its not letting me select the new version as a patch

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
So guys can ya tell me how far beta 13 part 2 goes upto. Thanks for telling tho.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Has anyone gotten into pallet town without crashing? I updated my previous save it crashed, so i started a new game with the new patch and still crashed once i got back to where I was. happens here

Attachments

• cc9b1e09c91dd871b628bce973197780 (1).png
    cc9b1e09c91dd871b628bce973197780 (1).png
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
How do you do the vengefull maiden chapter? First you encounter her in a Cabin how do you encounter her later? Do you have to wait to a certain time of day?

Back