• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myers-Briggs Personality Test // Your MBTI

What is your MBTI type?

• Total voters

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a model which categorises people's personalities into 16 distinct types, each type being a combination of four dichotomies expressed in C. G. Jung's personality theories:

Extroversion or Introversion
    Sensing or iNtuition
    Thinking or Feeling
    Judging or Perceiving

There are lots of great websites which offer MBTI Personality Tests and insights based on your results, but my favourite one is this - https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

It's all really quite interesting stuff. Devote 10-15 minutes to take the test and then read through your results and the analysis of your results.

What personality type are you? Do you agree/disagree with the analysis of your personality type? How does this all make you feel - do you think it accurately describes you?

I've also added a poll to this thread for a quick look of PC's MBTI types.

pkmin3033

Oh, it's this thing. I always get INTJ on this thing, which I guess is fairly accurate...to a point. I've never really categorized my personality like that, and other people often have a completely different view of me, so I wonder sometimes. It's a good enough starting point for others if they want a clue on my self-perception, though...which I guess is all these things really are.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I've got a good friend of mine who has worked as an esteemed clinical psychologist at my uni and in the field for a number of years and has now retired. He got me to take this test two times and both times I got INTJ. Seems pretty cool and I'd say it matches my personality quite well. :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Oh, it's this thing. I always get INTJ on this thing, which I guess is fairly accurate...to a point. I've never really categorized my personality like that, and other people often have a completely different view of me, so I wonder sometimes. It's a good enough starting point for others if they want a clue on my self-perception, though...which I guess is all these things really are.

Are there particular parts of the analysis that you agree with/disagree with?

As for me, I'm a strong INFP. I really resonate with a lot of my analysis, particularly the fact that I strive for harmony and am very (perhaps too) idealistic, and have a lot of passion and energy for things that capture my attention. The career paths of INFPs really resonate with me as well - from a child I've always wanted to be an author, and over the last couple years that's changed into a passion for creating art in general, and storytelling.

"To find a career that resonates with INFPs' values though, that's more than just a job, sometimes it's just what needs to be done." This line really sums up my views in a sentence. I find myself drawn to things based on their alignment to my personal values, and struggle to work towards goals that I cannot personally connect with. This is also why I'm drawn to and excel in particular jobs compared to other types of jobs, and looking at my resume you can definitely see a trend in the types of jobs I've had all being very focused on social impact.

The one line summary provided for my type (INFP - The Mediator) hits the nail on the head: "Always eager to help a good cause" 100% describes me (for better or for worse - honestly I do bite off more than I can chew a lot of the time but at the end of the day I just love to be able to help).

asdlfhaskdf could talk about these sort of things for hours but I want to hear everyone else's thoughts first :P

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • i got INFJ. the first little fact about it is that it is extremely rare, and only makes up around 1% of the population, which i think is pretty cool. i'm supposed to be all about helping other people (which is mostly true). also, famous INFJs include MLK, Mother Teresa, and Nelson Mandela. i feel special.

the descriptions on this site were so accurate for the most part that it was creepy

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I got INFP personality and I'm pretty sure I've gotten the same results the last time I took it.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've taken the test quite a few times and I always get the same answer: INFJ.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I got ENFJ, which describes me pretty well! Happy with my results and I actually got around to taking this, everyone's always been asking me for my personality type.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm also in the apparent huddle of INFJs. the descriptions are really deep and resonate with me so that's very cool.

Years
  • Whenever I took this I got INTP until the last time when I got ISTP and that honestly seems much closer to how I am: Hands-on learner, not expressing emotion much, fair play is important, bored easily.

Seeing what other people get on the test helps me realize how exhausting and confusing E and F people's actions are for me.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    ISTJ. It makes sense tbh, since I'm not very social and I try to not make an argument without using sources for fact-checking.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ENFJ here! But usually I get ENFP, maybe I changed when I got a real job or something, or maybe I just answered something differently this time c:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • INTJ. Confirmed by the official questionnaire though all those online copycats give me the same results no matter how many times I take them.

Back