• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you eat breakfast?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    ive met a baffling amount of people who claim they cannot eat breakfast in the morning which i do not get at all. i cannot survive without breakfast or i turn into an emotional and physical wreck during the day and i envy anyone who can survive without it.

how about yourselves?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I always eat breakfast! If I'm in a rush then I just have a glass of juice or some fruit but most of the time, I make sure to make myself something like toast, pancakes, yogurt with a fruit salad or cereal. I find it hard to concentrate if I don't have breakfast. It's also a good way to get me to wake me up quickly on school days.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i hate eating anything before 11am :/ it's very hard for me to keep food down before that time, idk! i generally don't feel like eating until 2pm anyway, lol. this has nothing to do with dietary stuff, it's just always felt like i'm eating sludge lmao

i mean, if i NEED to wolf down breakfast then i'll have a small bowl of cereal or a slice of bread with peanut butter or something, but idk! it's not something i enjoy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I couldn't survive without breakfast. I often wake up very hungry and it's quite painful, so unless I'm physically ill or feel nauseous, I have to eat something, even if it's not very much.

Years
  • I never have breakfast because I can't really handle food until early afternoon. Plus I don't currently wake up at breakfast time, I wake up in the afternoon.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I actually usually have breakfast before I go to bed, so I'll have a bowl of cereal or something late at night, and save the fun foods for the morning and afternoon.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I always eat something in the morning unless I'm feeling particularly sick. 99% of mornings I'll eat granola bars, fruit cups, toast with almond butter, or yogurt.

If it's the weekend I'll go all out with breakfast or brunch. Usually I'll make fun pancake flavors, eggs with bacon and fruit, or a skillet. Weekend breakfast is something I always look forward to.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I try, today I didn't because im out of muffins and I cant be bothered to make anything. cereal too.

Years
  • Not really, I just drink coffee.
    I don't really eat lunch either and hardly dinner. I don't really eat.

Years
  • Sometimes breakfast is the best thing to happen all day. I can't get started without it and I often look forward to having breakfast the night before.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I love breakfast food but I try not to eat breakfast. Despite everyone claiming that eating breakfast helps you lose weight, I've noticed the opposite for me. *shrug*

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i can't bring myself to eat within 3 hours of waking up in the morning. i usually eat after i wake and have already gotten a class or two out of the way.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I always have at least a light snack in the morning, like fruit or a cup of yogurt and some lemon water. Ideally I like to have a full breakfast every morning when I can, but that only happens about 20% of the time.

There was once a time when I almost never ate breakfast and didn't feel like I needed it. But then the times that I would have breakfast, I felt much better throughout the day--more energy, better able to focus. Plus I realized how friggin' hungry I am in the morning (I mean you just went ~8 hours without eating so it makes sense you'd need food then more than ever haha)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I can't function without it. Even if I have to eat it quickly while we arrive to a students bus stop, I'll do it. I was running late this morning, so I had breakfast later than usual.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Breakfast is a no. I just never have any appetite when i first wake up and usually don't until many hours later.

Breakfast food is usually delicious, tho

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I rarely eat breakfast and it's probably why I don't consume enough calories in a day to start with. Most breakfast food gets me nauseous and nothing tastes good. Unless you know how to cook me a good breakfast, I won't even make one for myself. I guess it's a good thing I eat only lunch and dinner lmao.

Back