• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

birthmarks are how you died in a past life

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    or scars in a past life or whatever the old wive's tale is, but I thought it would be amusing to imagine how you died in a past life based on the strange marks you were born with on your body so

I have a birthmark right on my knee and I guess 8 years ago it would have been funny to say "I took an arrow to the knee"

hbu

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • mine is on my thigh so that bitch probably got stabbed in an alley and bled to death idk. my birth mark isn't interesting.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh great, I have a birth mark on my left temple. ._.

Years
  • I've of heard this before.

My dad's girlfriend went for past life regression years ago and she got into the mind frame of being a soldier at war and 're-lived' the experience of being shot in the thigh. After she came out of the experience she told the person who was helping her re-live it about her experience and they asked her if she had a birthmark in that area...low and behold she has a very odd grouping of moles in that exact area but nowhere else on her body. I found it very interesting.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The marks across my shoulders and just below my eyes point to the only possible conclusion: that I died via molten ash raining on my upper body and blinding me in a flash, the pain and confusion of said blinding leading me to slip and fall left leg first into pyroclastic lava flow

It's so clear to me now

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I just want to say this is a great concept that would be good for a novel.

Years
  • i have a birth mark on the inside of my left elbow. it's faded, but I remember where it was. Perhaps I died from injecting something? Or I was just stabbed and bled out there? :thonk:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • The only mark I ever had was on the inside of my right calf. That's long since faded, but my guess would be that I tripped and fell on a shard of glass and bled out. Sounds pretty typical me at any rate

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I used to have one near one of my ankles, and forgot until I saw this post, but now that I looked for it it's... gone? I can't find it lmao

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Mine is right above my behind so I don't really think it means anything. It's interesting to think about though, for sure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I got stabbed in the heart from the backside. Clearly I was some important emperor who got assassinated.

Years
  • Something weird and green on my right arm. Kinda looks like a mole, maybe is a mole. Given that, maybe someone poisoned me there or something idfk

Years
  • Something weird and green on my right arm. Kinda looks like a mole, maybe is a mole. Given that, maybe someone poisoned me there or something idfk

G-g-green?! Sis get that checked out birthmarks shouldn't be that colour!!!!!

I have one on my stomach so I'm guessing quartering/seppuku

Years
  • G-g-green?! Sis get that checked out birthmarks shouldn't be that colour!!!!!

I have one on my stomach so I'm guessing quartering/seppuku

I did (I swear)
    Doctors say it's normal????????
    I still don't believe them

That said its been years
    I haven't died yet

Sirfetch’d

I too do not have one. Maybe my past life was was simple

Back