• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's raining, it's pouring...

pkmin3033

Do you snore? Have you ever been kept awake at night by someone who does?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah. My cat snores sometimes but it's mostly just adorable.

Sirfetch’d

I don't snore but I do talk in my sleep. Or so I have been told

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I don't snore and I live alone so I rarely hear other people snore.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My oral cavities create echoes that are still audible the next town over. I've learned to stuff my face grotto with marshmallows to deaden the boisterous sleep turbulence.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My mom says I look dead when I sleep... don't move, don't make any sound... it creeps her out, lol.

The rest of my family snores so bad though. I don't know how I ended up being the only one who doesn't. If I'm sharing a hotel room with any of them, I have to bring ear plugs or I literally will not sleep all night.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My mom says I look dead when I sleep... don't move, don't make any sound... it creeps her out, lol.

The rest of my family snores so bad though. I don't know how I ended up being the only one who doesn't. If I'm sharing a hotel room with any of them, I have to bring ear plugs or I literally will not sleep all night.

I'd wake you up constantly to make sure you're still alive.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thankfully, I don't, although I've been woken by others before.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I snore.

I only know because I wake myself up with my snoring.

I second this. While I rarely snore, when I do start, I wake myself up. This has just recently come up as well. But my husband snores and I sleep just fine, which is rather ironic really.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I second this. While I rarely snore, when I do start, I wake myself up. This has just recently come up as well. But my husband snores and I sleep just fine, which is rather ironic really.
    Same, my husband snores as well.

I asked him if I snored, and he said yes, with a stupid grin because I had yet to realise I wouldn't know if I did or not and I had to trust him to tell me the truth. I'm pretty positive I don't.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i snore a little bit, but it's more murmuring and funny noises. my parents, on the other hand...

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • My mom is the only person in my house that snores, I think.

I have never heard my brother snore and my mom's told me she's never heard me snore.

I've heard my mom snore a lot, though xD I just heard her snoring a little just now lol (....she also doesn't snore very loud so it's possible to sleep through it easily =3)

Last edited:
    Back