Started by Caite-chan July 19th, 2020 1:54 PM
  • 107 replies

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
379 posts
10.8 Years
Yes! I feel bad asking but what's your game name? I have so many people on my list that I lose track of who is who. D: Need to start using the nickname feature lol.
My IGN is JohnnyVan18 :)

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 20 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
Lovely! I'll add the nickname to you now. \o/

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 20 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
So Ninantic announces the Pokémon for September Community Day and to my surprise, it is not a psychic type at all
I already have 3 of them so it's a bit underwhelming for me lol, husband has 2 so he only needs one more. But we'll also be coming home from a trip that day so I guess it's not a bad option since it means we don't have to stress too much.

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 20 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
Not community day related but is anyone in here from Southern Hemisphere with the Celesteela raid? If so, can we add each other please?

Edit: got it along with a random Kyurem raid :)
Glad you got it! I must have missed this, am southern hemisphere. I've been trying to invite people when doing them and can't remember if I invited you at some point aha.

How did everyone go with Roggenrola comm day? I already had 3 so I wasn't too fussed (we were also busy traveling), managed to get 4 more on the day so 7 total I believe. Not so bad.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
379 posts
10.8 Years
Glad you got it! I must have missed this, am southern hemisphere. I've been trying to invite people when doing them and can't remember if I invited you at some point aha.

How did everyone go with Roggenrola comm day? I already had 3 so I wasn't too fussed (we were also busy traveling), managed to get 4 more on the day so 7 total I believe. Not so bad.
No worry but if it’s shiny version ever gets released, I may actually need your help a lot :).

I got 10 across two accounts, part of it is I want to be able to trade with myself when both accounts become best friend to each other :)

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 20 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
Not a bad idea! If I get a new phone I may continue using this one for alt account GO playing, just not too actively.. I don't want to get too into it and end up being one of those people who carry multiple phones wherever they go, seems like it would be tiring lol.