• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Pkmn trainer Silvet

Pkmn trainer silver
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2017
    Hmm, Excuse I'm kinda stuck, I got the challenge letter to go to Mt.moon when I go there I don't see even a trace of the elite four, Is this a glitch or a event Problem caused by myle teleporting to pewter city straight, Also how do I get to birth Island, I have the Aurora Ticket but the blimp guy says I don't, please help!

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
    Years
  • Looks like you haven't been in the last months, Aethestode pretty much started from zero for Beta 12 when talking about maps and scripts.

Thaks man, i started playing just last week. I didn't know he started all again, i was crazy for johto and nanomi. :(

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
    Years
  • Hmm, Excuse I'm kinda stuck, I got the challenge letter to go to Mt.moon when I go there I don't see even a trace of the elite four, Is this a glitch or a event Problem caused by myle teleporting to pewter city straight, Also how do I get to birth Island, I have the Aurora Ticket but the blimp guy says I don't, please help!

Bruno is in another part of mount moon, go up in pewter city, you don't have to enter in a cavern, but finish the other parts of the game first, cause it will finish after the fight with Bruno. To Birth Island take the ship on the sevii islands.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Location of the Tickets:
    Most Tickets can be bought at Valencia City Pokemart. Others require interactions:
    Interact Yellow in Viridian City
    Interact Prof. Oak in Pallet Town

Some tickets can only be picked up.
    Like the Johto ticket in Hamlim Island.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Now that you have mentioned it....

Its a good idea.
    As long as you have finished a region. You move on to another. Reseting game levels ONLY.. but i think that coding doest even exist from overwriting unique codes on each pokemon to generate the same code with a different level code. Just to be clear. Its hard to implement it. If ever there was a level reseter. Then Martha Focker would be the one guarding the next region and saying "Are you sure you want to go on this region? Going to this region will reset your Pokemon Levels. Are you sure" then it will be a "Yes or a No".
    Im just suggesting its a great idea for the level of difficulty.but hard on leveling up Demi's like Dragonite and Metagross.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I have also attached a Word Document of the Pokemon Location, changes, evolution, etc to this post. When I releae Beta 7, I will include that file into the zip file.[/QUOTE]

This is a PHP file??? How do I open it?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • This is a PHP file??? How do I open it?

You don't. It's supposed to be a .docx file, but some months ago there was a problem with the PokeCommunity's Attached Files Service/Hosting and all the old ones were pretty much wiped out.
    Those that appears in .php are just the empty shell of what they once were.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i finished orange cup and i dont have HM waterfall yet where can i find it?
    also where can i encounter Lucario, cresselia and the regis?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So.. there's a new trailer out of S/M showing that normal pokemons like Cubone or Pikachu can/will evolve directly into their Evolution's Alolan Form and I wanted to be the first to ask: What will happen here in Red Chapter, about that?

Will all the Pikachus have access to both, Normal Raichu and Alolan Raichu so the player can decide which evolution pick, or there's going to be 2 Pikachus? (One with the Normal Raichu as its evolution and another one with the Alolan Raichu as its evolution)

EDIT: Thanks Ice <3

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Spherical, since Aethestode is now banned for keeping this pointless discussion, will the thread be temporarily closed to avoid spamming/flooding until he comes back or he got a Permaban?

Keep us informed on the matter, if it doesn't cause you any trouble.

Back