• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game coming Spring 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Suicune is right. I'm sure you think your friend is trustworthy, but none of us know them or have any reason to believe that they're not just making something up to get your attention or that they misread something or they don't know what you're asking or any of the tons of options that it could be other than "they know before every Pokemon site knows".

Intelligence

The return
Years
Just wait and see. I think I am going to be right. It makes more sense for it to be a spin-off and from Emerald Japan has only received main games in September thus fall. This my speculation. Whether you agree or not is your own choice.

blue

gucci
Years
It's most likely to be a spin off then a main game later in 2012 whether it's a third game or RS remake, it's going to be one of the two either way in that year.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm guessing it'll be the third gen remakes if anything, black and white don't need a sequel yet be Gen III desperately needs remaking :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ Yeah, like I said in my first post, it is way too soon to be seeing a third version to BW, unless they started working on it immediately after BW's release, which I highly doubt, cause that would have given them no room to even get feedback on BW so that the 3rd version could improve on it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Coro Coro should be leaking any day now, so hopefully we'll get some sort of news on what the game is.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Well they already know the Croagunk event in the CoroCoro for this month, it would have been announced already if there was a new game being revealed, maybe next month eh.. after all it is Jumpa Fest.
Why would the croagunk event be in CoroCoro it was about a year ago when Japan got it.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
I'm not quite sure if it's going to be a mainstream game, but i'm sure they will make one sometime next year. I do really hope the game that comes out in Spring is a R/S remake though. I highly doubt it though, because like Sydian said, it is very early to be already done with a remake so close to when they had released B/W.

blue

gucci
Years
It will most likely be a spin-off, I'm putting money on a Mystery Dungeon then a mainstream later in the year Sep-Nov 2012 whether that be a Third game or a Remake then the other to follow in 2013.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
Yeah, it most likely will be a spin-off, but I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed. I really don't wanna wait until Fall of 2012...

But a third game or remake in 2013? I don't think so. Not if a remake comes next year. More likely in 2014 we'll get a new game/remake. I hope that dude's friend in Tokyo isn't right. Besides, i'm sure if Tokyo got news about it, Serebii would've been all over it. I want to know WHERE that friend in Tokyo got that news. Is it a reliable source? Or did they just get it from another friend?
'

blue

gucci
Years
Well, I wouldn't mind waiting because by the time the spin-off has been released, it wont be long before they start shelling out information about the new game(s).

I can understand what you mean but I doubt they would leave a year empty (2013) I'm certain something will happen in 2012 and 2013 because 2014 is going to be the year for Gen VI assuming they have those plans, it's just a matter of which order they chose to release them.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
For some reason I can't believe how the chances of the R/S remake are narrowing.....
It pumps me up, though I have my doubts. If it was a spin-off.....I'd just puke x(

The feeling of waiting for a main game....Ouch my body itches :8 !

blue

gucci
Years
Well, I wouldn't mind waiting because by the time the spin-off has been released, it wont be long before they start shelling out information about the new game(s).

I can understand what you mean but I doubt they would leave a year empty (2013) I'm certain something will happen in 2012 and 2013 because 2014 is going to be the year for Gen VI assuming they have those plans, it's just a matter of which order they chose to release them.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
It's not impossible remember we did get Platinum in 08 and HGSS in 09. Also we got Emerald and FRLG in the same year.

You mean within a year's time? FRLG and Emerald were released in '04 and '05 respectively(outside of Japan), but around 7 months apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back