• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cherished Possessions/stuff of value that you own

Years
    • Seen today
    Do you own anything of special value? Doesn't have to be in terms of money, it could just be sentimental. Also you don't have to share images. Since it's the first post i'll do so. You can also explain the history behind it if you wish

My favorite series of all time is Dragon Quest. I own an original copy of Dragon Quest IV (Dragon Warrior as it's the american version) for NES with the manual.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It originally belonged to my grandfather, he has since passed away from cancer. He also owned an SNES with Super Mario World.

Years
  • 1. Picture of my mom and I when I was a kid
    2. My Dimitri plushies
    3. My other fe stuff lol
    4. Stuffed Charmander I've had since I was 10.

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh pokemon stuff. I don't own much, but i have a random delibird plush on my shelf.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • - My Axel plushie; He was the first anime con plushie I ever got at my first anime con. He was also squashed in a hug between me and Vic Mignogna. He's my best friend.
    - My Kaito plushie; he was in a picture with me and Troy Baker, so I mostly associate Kaito with him. Troy Baker is still my hero btw.
    - My cross over my bed; It has a picture of me as a baby with my grampie over it. I always keep it over my bed because he's my guardian angel, and he keeps me safe.
    - My snuggle blanket; It always calms me because it's super soft and fluffy on the top. I've always brought it with me when I've needed needlework and stuff done.

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of for now.

Years
  • Almost every gosh darn thing I bought with my own money! Computer, video game systems, headphones, and other stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    my mechanical keyboards.... I built them and modded their feel and sound and chose their looks and all parts and I love them and they cost me a bit lol

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    🥀 The four urns from the animals I've lost, plus anything else I've kept from them (bowls, collars, baby teeth, cut fur, etc). 💔🖤

🥀 A small plush bear dressed as an owl I bought for my grandmother when she was intubated in the hospital. She's since passed away and I keep the bear with a very thoughtful glass guardian angel someone bought me as a condolence. 💔🖤

🥀 And finally, a Pikachu pillow that I sleep with every night and now can't sleep without, bought for me by my best friend from elementary and middle school. I love her and miss how much time we used to spend together 💔🖤

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Probably my PC. I built it back in 2016 and have upgraded a few parts since then, and I use it every day without fail. Not only for hobbies, but for my work now too. I would be scrambling if this thing stopped working all of a sudden.

Back