• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
43a755979a1d5574a78e4fdd0cbe355e_500.png
I saw this nosepass sprite by Chaos Rush and well i wanted to know if i could do some of the other backsprites in this shading style or at least some of my backsprites
bO8BZrA.png
Like this for example well its not as much dithering as Chaos Rush's sprite but is it alright if i do this or is this a no no?
zbGvPNx.png
The original sprite

Yes, you can... Especially if it will make the sprite/s look more like the style used in the resource threads (I think many sprites will improve)... As long as the palette for both normal and shiny sprites won't exceed the 16-color limit...

Trev, what do you think? I believe you already mentioned before the problem of some sprites with regards to shadings...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
in my opinion, totem pokemon sprites aren't really necessary, especially since at the moment they can't be implemented correctly. the auras would also probably be difficult to make look good, since there's no way to set partial transparency.

also as regards that steenee sprite: the extra shade and dithering on the inner leaf is good, but i don't think it's necessary anywhere else, especially since it might end up breaking the 16-colour limit.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
On the Steenee sprite, it looks fine and I would prefer to have that version in the OP, but unless that type of shading can be done without breaking the color limit, then no, we won't do that.

And no, no aura Pokemon. We already have a bunch of sprites, let's not make it harder on ourselves.

goranthegreat

On the Steenee sprite, it looks fine and I would prefer to have that version in the OP, but unless that type of shading can be done without breaking the color limit, then no, we won't do that.

And no, no aura Pokemon. We already have a bunch of sprites, let's not make it harder on ourselves.
I'll try to make sure all the sprites i post from now on are in the 16 color bit limit i'l test each one don't worry and i'm sure that steenee posted is in the limit too ;)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
thedarkdragon11;9644917 Originally Posted by [B said:
OtaKun[/B]
Updated Rotom-Dex icon sprite with gen 3 palette:
34wVtnA.png

credits: MBCMechachu for the arms

I personally like this icon... MBCMechachu, what do you think?]I personally like this icon... MBCMechachu, what do you think?
Well I'm a bit late on the arrival of this but wow this is amazing,

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Who has Necrozma's sun and moon form 256x64 size? And icons.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
you should check page 1 first, anyways here it is
hFSzCbw.png

YPt87xq.png
I think he/she is actually asking for sprites of the newly released forms of Solgaleo and Lunala which fuses them with Necrozma (Necrozma's Sun and Moon forms) in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. But I doubt anyone already made a sprite for that. Especially in GBA format. :/

Years
I think he/she is actually asking for sprites of the newly released forms of Solgaleo and Lunala which fuses them with Necrozma (Necrozma's Sun and Moon forms) in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. But I doubt anyone already made a sprite for that. Especially in GBA format. :/
yeah, but i think is too early to someone make a ultra form of solgaleo and lunala, i think it just asked for necrozma, because we don't know the official back of them, also any icons.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I'll try to make sure all the sprites i post from now on are in the 16 color bit limit i'l test each one don't worry and i'm sure that steenee posted is in the limit too ;)

Then feel free to edit the sprites... {:3}

Who has Necrozma's sun and moon form 256x64 size? And icons.

Oh, the new formes from the upcoming game? None, we're not yet going to make any sprites of the new form/es from US/UM... I'll announce what would be the plans for those form/es once a form/e is formally introduced... But one thing is for sure, we won't be including those in the list until data from the demo/game itself will be leaked...

Anyway, capylus made some adjustments to Oricorio front sprites:
0%20Oricorio%20-%20Forms2_zps2yg4jiu1.png

Trev, what do you think? I personally like the adjustments made...

Years
Then feel free to edit the sprites... {:3}

Oh, the new formes from the upcoming game? None, we're not yet going to make any sprites of the new form/es from US/UM... I'll announce what would be the plans for those form/es once a form/e is formally introduced... But one thing is for sure, we won't be including those in the list until data from the demo/game itself will be leaked...

Anyway, capylus made some adjustments to Oricorio front sprites:
0%20Oricorio%20-%20Forms2_zps2yg4jiu1.png

Trev, what do you think? I personally like the adjustments made...
U Guys are going to make the supposted "new" pokémon from ultra sun and ultra moon when it gets leaked or released? or just keep it for another thread?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I fixed Megax Rocker's Zygarde-10 sprite so it now has correct GBA pallettes:
GMFW5XS.png

Thanks for that! Will be posted in the next update...

Here are some updated sprites now posted in the OP:
m3Mb84n.png
(leparagon (front); HeXeR (back))
hMKS0BA.png
(leparagon, fishbowlsoul90)
HMsj1mf.png
(leparagon, Trev, BlackWhiteRobin)
KuosGv7.png
(leparagon, Trev, BlackWhiteRobin)

Next update will have the icon update above, and maybe the new Kartana back sprite by BlackWhiteRobin and the polished Oricorio sprites by capylus... Trev, perhaps you should add his submitted Kartana (credits: JaegerLucciano23 (front); BlackWhiteRobin (back)) in the hub, as well as Rotom Pokédex which needs some major revision for the back sprite?

Back