• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm, now what if...?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • It would get many times smaller, but stay the same weight; becoming an itty-bitty cetacean that smashes everything with its density. :D

What if you used a PokeFlute on a Komala?

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • When it wakes up it would look like this:
    Spoiler:

...yeah, better leave it drowsy.

What if hiring ten year olds to go alone in the wilds to collect research data for a Pok?Dex would be considered child labor?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    There'd be a large scale rebellion with parents of children being subjected to 'child labour' using their Pokemon to break into the lab and fight the professors. Yikes

What if Caterpie became 6ft tall?

Years
  • Then its Bug Bite would become infinitely more terrifying. Run away!

What if we only had two legendary Pok?mon (the mascot legendaries) per main series game/generation?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd like that. Pok?mon has not added too many new types since its release, and there are several cool type concepts they could work into the series.

What if the games allowed you to start off on a different difficulty setting right from the beginning (easy, normal, hard, extreme)?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    It'd finally get good.

What if Pokemon and Digimon combined franchises and worked them all together in TV, games, cards, etc? All of it.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I doubt it'll live after.

What if you conquered the Pok?mon world?

Years
  • I'd choose all the gyms/trials and everyone would either love it or be too terrified to argue.

What if they released a game with a non-traditional set of ice, ground and steel typed starters?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Many fans would probably hate it. Probably.

What if Pok?mon X and Y never existed?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Then we never would have met the Anime version of Serena and realize that the Anime can be better than the Games they were meant to portray(which to me is the only instance where that is the case save maybe for Generation 1).

What if Pokemon never introduced a new Type?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Many new Pokemon wouldn't even exist. Celesteela literally has steel in it's name.

What if Camerupt erupted?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Many new Pokemon wouldn't even exist. Celesteela literally has steel in it's name.

What if Camerupt erupted?

Then Yveltal won't be blamed for the massive death and destruction he causes.

What if Ash loses the Alola League?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Then he's a moron as usual, goes home, dumps his pokemon and gets memory loss, heads to gen 8 region. Rinse and repeat and you got a good easy money formula.

What if Magcargo was real?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    We'd be best friends tbh.

What if Pokemon GO actually bought world peace?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    It wouldn't be too big a loss.

What if Pokemon Let's Go gets discontinued?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • It?ll leave the franchise to those who truly understand and enjoy it but unfortunately missing out in a huge market that is Cell Phone app purchases... hence making it extremely unlikely if their latest cash grab game is any indication.

What if Serena returned to win the Alola League?

Back