• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're stuck for 24 hours in the last game you played

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • More League of Legends, and i won a couple of games at the cost of some much needed sleep. Was it worth it? Let me work it. The games i played where fun enough as learning experiences.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Online now
    looks like I'll be hiding away on Golmud Railway for a spell

Years
  • Hearthstone
    I don't know how that will work, actually

I guess I will stay in the tavern for 24 hours, haha

Sitting in a tavern with a bunch of World of Warcraft characters, drinking beer and playing card games? Sounds cosy.

I booted up Pokemon Ultra Sun just before I saw this thread so I'd be playing Pokemon Trainer for a day, which sounds rad.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Well damn, now I'm trying to save humanity with a bunch of historical and mythological figures as my Servants and an eggplant that won't stop calling me Senpai (really, just Master or even Firebolt is fine). Not to mention half of those Servants are either genderbent, psychotic, sociopathic, or a mixture of all three... It'd be fun, at least!

Years
  • Well damn, now I'm trying to save humanity with a bunch of historical and mythological figures as my Servants and an eggplant that won't stop calling me Senpai (really, just Master or even Firebolt is fine). Not to mention half of those Servants are either genderbent, psychotic, sociopathic, or a mixture of all three... It'd be fun, at least!

What game is that? It sounds crazy! Also hey, a fellow Australian, howdy!

It's been roughly a day since I was last sucked into a video game, so today I'd be an adventurer in Azeroth. I wouldn't mind that one bit, actually.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    lmao the last "game" i have played is an eroge one...
    I THINK I'LL BE ALRIGHT.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • XrDcf5j.jpg

My last 24 hours in a nutshell. Basically carrying a ragtag team of "champions" who cannot even win their lanes on their own.

Years
  • Oooo that would be Zelda: Breath of the Wild! That would be pretty nice tbh, except I would have to be careful not to be obliterated by Guardians.

Years
  • I would be stuck in The Legend of Zelda, the original. Now that probably wouldn't be too bad since there's a lot of exploration to do...but I've been playing with the Randomizer, so I'd wager Gannon is probably using his magic to change the caves of Hyrule about every hour or so. That also means, however, that I wouldn't be the only one traveling around, as many other players could possibly be on the overworld as well. I think I would be exhausted, but certainly not bored, of waiting 24 hours to get out.

Back