• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hobby

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pencil sketching animals (although i'm not very good at it).

Chess

Biking

Swimming

Digging around online for the most obscure and strangest websites

Video Games, I like going onto a pro wrestling game (WWE 2K19) and using the "make a wrestler" creator to make historical figures/superheros. I just reached 100 creations.

Visiting historical locations

Years
  • I honestly don't have many, mostly graphics and gaming. I wouldn't say I'm a gamer though, it's mostly just one game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    mechanical keyboards (for now)
    gaming (lightly, im not sure i fully qualify as a Gamer tbqh)
    writing / forum RPing / DnD (i kinda lump these into the same slot)

and other than that a lot of other random interests every once in a while; i like to hyperfocus and then move on to the next thing.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    - art attempts
    - books
    - the occasional game
    - consuming generic content on Youtube
    - PC related stuff like posting etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Cooking, writing, and my newest hobby: aquatic fishkeeping. I could go on and on and on and on about my fish, but I don't want to make this post long.

Oh, and gaming! Slowly getting back into that now that I am a grad!

Years
  • • Reading YA and Middle grade books
    • Learning things I ❤ to learn new things
    • Studying currently: The Wicca relgion and Witchcraft, since I've been researching and learning all about them since about 2019. I'm a Wiccan and a witch. I also study: Tarot, Numberogly, Zodiac Astrology, ( a little bit ), Moon phases, Dream work, Spirit guides, animals and the deities I believe in lastly any symbolism in general. Later on in my studies I'll possibly learn more about Law of Attraction and Manifestation and Herbalism next.
    • Films ❤ watching films
    • Drawing & Sketching
    • Crocheting ( learning )
    • Weaving ( learning)
    • Sewing ( learning )
    • Writing my novel and Poetry
    • Occasionally gaming
    • Cooking
    • Walking and staying fit Working out
    • Nature inspired DIYs
    • Meditation

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I love reading, films and I also watch a lot of Youtube that reflects current interests/where I'm at in life (books, fashion, college etc). I like video games occasionally but would not say it's a big hobby of mine anymore. I also enjoy hiking/exploring new places and volunteering. Some hobbies I want to pick up more are cooking and drawing!

Years
  • Primarily writing. I'm currently in a few RPs here on PC, have a fic here I very slowly update, I'm a writer for a fangame and off PC I release a comic strip every week and I'm working on a few more longform comic projects. I like reading too and do a decent amount of that, but it's been a while since I've picked up a proper novel.

Also really big into d&d right now (and for a long time to come) and I do a little art and gaming. Naturally, I consume plenty of media too but who doesn't?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Primarily drawing! But I also love reading, baking, and gardening. The daffodils and hydrangeas I planted last year are starting to bud and I'm so excited! I also enjoy taking walks through nature, or at least just going on walks lol. Lastly, I collect things!

I also spend a lot of time gaming lol.

Years
  • Collecting Pullips (a Korean fashion doll by Groove) and other dolls

Shiny hunting

Pets

Food, and finding vegan alternatives

Curling up with a good tv series, documentary or audiobook

Essential oils and aromatherapy

Writing fiction

Daydreaming

Years
  • Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA). Medieval sword masters wrote books about the best techniques and what to do if someone does this specific thing. A while ago (don't ask me how long, I don't know) people found them and started translating them. The book my club learns from first was written by a German sword master names Johannes Lichtenauer.

Back