• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pokémon are you?

Years
  • Moved this over to Pokémon General since it's discussing the series in general and not the anime!

But to answer the question... Realistically? Diancie. I loved her in the movie and she fits me to a T. Just love her so much. I love the sheep Pokémon also obviously, but Diancie is literally me Pokémon-fied.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I don't know if there's really a Pokémon that is "me", but I for sure know the Pokémon I wish I was most like!
    pHLyQqn.gif

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm not good at these questions, but since Netflix is recommending me tons of action films I'll pick a Pokemon that could be an action star.

Spoiler:

Looks ready for a "Cobra Kai" type series.

Years
  • The kind you capture on early routes to use as Rock Smash/Cut fodder for the early game

Self deprecation aside, I'd definitely identify myself as a Zubat. Probably lame and annoying to most at first, but could potentially be an awesome person if you just get to know me more~

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • The main Pokémon that I am more like is Reshiram because she represents the truth and I support the truth wholeheartedly. That's why she's my favorite legendary Pokémon. Reshiram is a Pokémon that was said to have burned down entire kingdoms because they refused to accept the truth and became greedy. Much love and respect for Reshiram!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • i'm a breloom my 11 year old self said it, so he's right

But, for real, I don't compare myself to any Pokemon. I have my original characters for that.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'm not sure. Mimikyu maybe?

We all want to be loved ~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay I thought about it, and I decided I'm probably an Audino. Normal, likes pink, cute things. Cares a lot. Would rather heal you than myself.
    And I love hearing about some good drama. >_>

Back