• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA oh yeah this is a thing

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If you replaced LeBron James with Michael Jordan on the 2017-2018 Cleveland Cavaliers, how many games would they steal from Golden State in the finals?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    what is your honest opinion on user: nick wilde aka rabinov aka rabinova aka arcaneum aka aaron aka rabinov

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    how did you meet PC?
    Basically I was looking for another forum to be a part of, figured that a Pokemon forum would be a good place to try, and so punched "pokemon forum" into Google. This place was one of the first on the list, clicked on it, and I've been here ever since =)

If you replaced LeBron James with Michael Jordan on the 2017-2018 Cleveland Cavaliers, how many games would they steal from Golden State in the finals?
    bcf.png

what is your honest opinion on user: nick wilde aka rabinov aka rabinova aka arcaneum aka aaron aka rabinov
    absolute shit tier user, I should ban his ass

In all seriousness though, I like Aaron just fine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I was confused about what this topic was initially, but I think I get it now.

What were your thoughts on the new FE Switch trailer?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Who is Nah's father in your copy of Fire Emblem Awakening?
    It's varied across my save files. I don't remember who it was or why it was them each time, but there was one time it was Donnel, and another time it was Frederick. The most recent time though it was Gaius, and that one I remember why. That was my Lunatic file and I had to plan pairings out, and I needed to make sure to get Galeforce and an attack skill on Nah (and several others), and he was one of the ones that fit the bill.

Do you prefer cats or dogs? :)
    I don't know if I really have a preference. It's kind of hard to choose when I've never had a cat before, we've always had dogs. But I'd be interested in owning a cat maybe.

what happened to the salt and pepper diner
    youtube sucks and took down the two videos of it I had on hand

I was confused about what this topic was initially, but I think I get it now.

What were your thoughts on the new FE Switch trailer?
    I don't have much in the way of thoughts on it right now really. We didn't really get a lot of info from the reveal trailer, so it's hard for me to really have much in the way of thoughts on it.

I'm certainly going to get it though, but we'll see what gets revealed in the meantime.

Why are you not a PC admin already?
    implying that people want me as an admin

besides, you'd have to ask them, and I'm not the one Who until recently had HQ/CC access here

What is your favorite tv show of ALL TIME
    ....I was never much of a TV watcher really

I mean, I watched some shit when I was a kid, but I can't say I ever really had/have a favorite

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Who is the best dragon on staff
    define "best dragon"

What's your favorite fruit?
    What's your favorite vegetable?
    uh probably like
    fruit: apple
    vegetable: broccoli

Would you save 50 strangers, or one loved one (can be anyone, mother, father, etc)
    I don't know, tbh. It would depend on the specifics I guess. There's some hypothetical situations where I don't think that I could really know what i'd really do until I actually found myself in that situation.

Back