• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have over 27000 posts on PC now

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    banning bots on a pokemon forum and drinking are what i've been doing with my life

I stopped caring about my postcount after I passed 10,000

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Working on breaking 10k, been a follower of Quality > Quantity since like 2006
    Exactly the same here. That's why my post count is low even though I had various factors that could have helped raise it faster. But I'd rather post and say something that I feel is worthwhile for everyone to read than to just post as much as I can and feel as if my posts don't have much substance.

My post count is also on the slow side because of the fact that I've been working on my life. I can't afford to have this summer pass by the same way last year's did.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I've already hit 1k.

Also... just graduated, the scores came out this afternoon: I got 90/100. :D
    I think I'll just look for a job now.

Back