• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Who's your starter?

Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup?

• Turtwig

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Piplup

Votes: 54 48.2%

• Total voters

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • If there's still only two fire types, it can only be Chimchar, otherwise I might go with Turtwig

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Empoleon is my favorite pokemon of all time, so I am going with Piplup, but if we by a chance can get all 3 early on with Pokemon Home, I am gonna start with all three.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    All I can say is I'm likely purchasing both so Piplup and Chimchar likely!! I do love Turtwig as well though. My goodness, I can't even begin to detail my excitement regarding this announcement!!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get these but Piplup it is this time! I started off with Turtwig already and with how much I've grown to love Piplup lately, I think this would be an amazing opportunity to give it another chance <3

Years
  • Sinnoh is the one single region where I love every single starter at all 3 stages, so this is gonna be a really tough choice. I almost always choose the Grass type in my first playthrough, so probably Turtwig, but at the same time I had an Infernape on my first ever playthrough because 11 year old me discovered wonder trade in X and absolutely loved it lol

Back