• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club NIGHTMARE ???? 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Club NIGHTMARE 🎃 2015

nbc-giantpumpkin.gif
Club
nbc-giantpumpkin.gif

N I G H T M A R E
Owner: Meganium

Introduction:
Welcome to Fan Clubs & Groups' SECOND annual "Club Nightmare"! Yep, that's right. It's back and better than ever. After a successful run last year, Meggy decided to bring it back this year to celebrate the spoopiness that is HALLOWEEN. This is your average night club that's located on the corner of Frankenstein and Addams Street. What's so special about this club? It's spooky and it runs like a haunted house, and it's exclusively open ALL OCTOBER LONG. If you're in for a thrill of your lifetime (or you just wanna casually chit-chat about everything Halloween~), then this is the club just for you. All you gotta do is show up with your awesome costume, and/or your scary faces, and the bouncer (aka myself) will let you in. :)

What will we be talking about, exactly? If you like Halloween just for the candy (like myself), enjoy scary movies, go trick-or-treating (hey, don't feel ashamed if you still do!), a fan of costumes, or you like to show off your awesome outfit, or maybe you have some scary stories to tell, this club will encompass everything that revolves Halloween, even the history of it. Active participation in Club Nightmare will grant you a lifetime supply of Halloween candy a shiny, sweet emblem for you to keep. And trust me, it's pretty tasty.

Emblem:
H1ojCiN.png

Sweet, Sweet Nightmare.
Told you this year's candy from Club Nightmare wasn't that bad.​

Club Rules
������ All PokeCommunity Global rules, as well as Fan Clubs & Groups rules apply here. Don't go too crazy.
������ You are more than welcome to tell any scary story that might have some gore/blood. You can go crazy on that, but be sure you spoiler the story and place a warning beforehand.
������ The club is "anything goes", meaning topics & discussions will vary, as long as it's about Halloween and anything revolving the subject. Please don't go off the "Halloween" topic.
������ Respect is a must!
������ Please don't bring anything that isn't considered "candy". Sorry, no celery sticks and fruit allowed.
������ Have fun!~​

Granting Access!
No need for a sign-up sheet. All you need to do, is to copy-paste this:

Pumpkin-Animation.gif

...along with keeping up the current discussion, if there is any! You may go ahead and introduce yourself by telling us your potential Halloween plans. Remember, Club Nightmare is open all October long, so don't delay in joining!

Scary Participants
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Pumpkin-Animation.gif

Why the hell not, I can enjoy spooky. It's more because it's outright entertaining than because I find it scary but it still counts, right?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif

I don't have my plans set in stone yet. Should I take the neighbor kids to T-o-T down in the rich neighborhoods or should I stay home and give out candy (and condoms to anyone who looks over 16 because we have excess and that is a long story)?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif

I'll join~ I was here last year, and it was pretty fun. My Halloween plans are just dressing up to pass out candy this year. ^w^ I'll be able to go trick or treating next year though. :3

Here's my costume:

Spoiler:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif

I'll join in as well. Halloween is one of my favorite time of years if I'm gonna be honest since it is pretty much the month of scares, and as a horror fanatic and as a person who loves scary things, it's pretty much one of my ideal months to have fun. Plus not to mention the candy, the sweet, delicious, candy X3.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
woo~ Y'all are in. Welcome :D Let's party!

I'm gonna try to ease off from the candy seeing that I got sick last year from eating excess amounts. So I might as well stick to celery or laffy taffy this year.

Pumpkin-Animation.gif

I don't have my plans set in stone yet. Should I take the neighbor kids to T-o-T down in the rich neighborhoods or should I stay home and give out candy (and condoms to anyone who looks over 16 because we have excess and that is a long story)?

I had a coworker that did that last year, giving them to the older kids because he wanted to "promote safe sex" lol.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
I'm gonna try to ease off from the candy seeing that I got sick last year from eating excess amounts. So I might as well stick to celery or laffy taffy this year.
Nonsense. You must have candy! We must all worship candy during halloween and demonize celery. {XD}

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i'm on mobile so hopefully this will suffice
[pumpkin]

this club makes me so excited

Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif

Hello!! Joining.

I'm not doing much for Halloween. Brother liked going trick-or-treating but he doesn't want to much anymore since mom would throw away all the chocolate he got since he ate too much.. xD I get why he's frustrated over it but it was sooo hard keeping him from eating more than he should when we weren't looking. :'x

Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif

Hell yeah I'm ready for some spoopiness
I love halloween! Unfortunately I never get to celebrate it much because I never make plans haha. Maybe I'll hang out with a friend this year

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg janna, my mom used to ALWAYS do that every year after halloween. I just eat so much candy and then after November 1st my mom would just throw it and I'm like WHY. Now I just buy my own candy so I don't have to go through that pain anymore. lol

For those of you who are joining us for the first time, our song rotates every week. Right now we have Michael Jackson's Thriller, but you are more than welcome to suggest any Halloween songs to jam for the week! :)

I'll wait for a few more peeps to arrive and then I'll go ahead and start off with a topic! Really loving everyone's plans so far. Candy is awesome haha.

Years
Yeah I feel bad but it's for his own good. You know how hard it can be to control a child when it comes to candy/chocolate. D: And he's already a very picky eater who wants his diet to comprise mostly of rice, meatballs, and mac and cheese..

Didn't go ToTing myself since I was like.. 12? So half of my life ago. We usually set some candy outside the door for kids and write for them to take no more than three so they don't ring the doorbell constantly. But who knows how good an idea that is since someone can just swipe everything haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Here's the first topic for Club Nightmare! Are there any Halloween events in your area? If so, what are you guys doing?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Are there any Halloween events in your area? If so, what are you guys doing?

As far as I know, they're aren't. :c I live in a pretty small town... actually, I live away from it. It's hard to explain. Even if there were, I wouldn't be able to attend them because too much different factors (IE. excitement, strict routine, sensory issues) can really cause negative effects on my mental health and other special needs. x____x

Years
I dunno to be honest ;_; but I'm sure there are. I'm in NYC after all and there's always something going on here even if I'm not directly in Manhattan. We usually have Halloween parades in the city here every year but not something I ever read up about since I never go. Ahh introversion.

Years
IIRC there's a haunted house run on the other side of town! I've never been to it but as it runs every year I assume it does a good job. Otherwise I'm not sure of anything else ^^

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Ugh. I can't stand haunted houses. I'm so squeamish about them. ;_____; I'd probably **** myself if I ever visited one. :c We have a lot of super scary horror ones around here too. I don't think I've ever even been to one.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
I know that there is one event that is gonna happen at a Zoo in a nearby city, I don't know exactly what they do, I went to it before many, many years ago, but I can't remember anything about it other than that they give away candy there and have a few extra attractions. I would imagine that there will be another event in one of three nearby towns, where one of them throws a Halloween parade. Both of which I won't be going to.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I'm trying to spend the entire month celebrating halloween.

So far, I have the following things planned:

Pumpkin-Animation.gif
- Halloween themed Pokemon Y run.
Pumpkin-Animation.gif
- Playthroughs of Costume Quest 1 and 2.
Pumpkin-Animation.gif
- Rewatch Over the Garden Wall
Pumpkin-Animation.gif
- See what's happening in World of Warcraft.
Pumpkin-Animation.gif
- Watch all of the halloween episodes from my shows. I made a channel just for them!

As for dressing up, I haven't done that in a very, very long time, so I still will probably not do that. I think I might do something subtle, maybe Nate from Yo-kai Watch or Reynold from Costume Quest.

Last edited:
Years
^You have a lot of things planned! Sounds awesome, hope you have fun. ^^

And omg lol haunted houses? ugh no thank you. I went on a few Halloween-themed amusement park rides before, like those where you sit in a cart that wheels through spooky rooms with jump scares, but I really didn't like it. I am veeery easily startled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back