• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy 17th Birthday, PokéCommunity!

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • I've been on and off this site a few times and mostly just hand around the Challenges section, but had I never come to this site, I doubt I'd even know of things like the monotype or start doing Gen 2 solo runs.

Happy Birthday, PC.

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • I cannot express the love and appreciation I have for this community. I have played so many games from here and met so many friends. Happy birthday Pokecommunity and thank you for everything. You are THE best!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I will always be grateful to PC for all the wonderful memories it has given me, along with the irreplaceable friendships I've made over the years! This community helped me grow immensely as a person, and I won't ever forget all the inspiring people here who've shaped me into the person I am today. ^__^

But PC's impact on me goes even further than that—it has forever shaped my future, as well! After all, PC brought me together with my mod partner... the very love of my life! ❤ If PC hadn't brought us together, I would never have known how it feels to share such an inseparable, heartfelt bond with another person—a deeply special bond that I can truly call a miracle! No matter where I find myself far in the future, the miracle PC has given me will remain for eternity. :')

Thank you for everything, PokéCommunity. Keep being that special place connecting people from all around the world! Happy 17th Birthday! <333333333333333

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Thank you so much for that lovely sentiment, Revise... now it's my turn! ♥

PC has been like a second home to me ever since I was twelve years old. I can't believe I've been here for seven long years already! There have been so many wonderful memories throughout my time here, all of which I will cherish for the rest of my life. I will never forget the fun I had in early 2014 with some of my dear friends, especially TY, who really lifted my spirits and was the light I needed to make me smile. The Battle Server was such a riot back then!! Bursting with activity and laughter! I loved the drama in the old PC days, especially with my notorious little sister on the run!

I've had several long breaks from PC when life was at its darkest, yet coming back here has given reason to my life time and time again. In 2015... I discovered someone. He seemed to shine with an indomitable light, which cast an atmosphere of joy wherever he went. This boy captivated me long before he even knew of my existence. I wanted to be just like him. This new ambition of becoming his friend led me to a place I will always cherish—Pokémon Trivia. This is where I spent my most treasured moments... The friends that were made, the memories we shared... the games we played to fulfil our dorky antics! I couldn't believe it when I was asked to moderate this special place! That is another favourite memory of mine—I couldn't keep from smiling, especially when the invitation I received was personalised by none other than the boy who started it all! <33333333

You may have guessed by now who this remarkable person is! You just have to look two posts above me. :') I fell deeply in love with that one-of-a-kind prince of mine, and he has changed my life forever. This forum gifted me the promise of a happy future, just as long as I always have Revise by my side! It gifted me... my eternal soulmate. I'm so endlessly grateful! That is why PC will forever hold a special place in my heart! <333

And it's all thanks to you, PokéCommunity. I hope we can celebrate many more of your birthdays to come! ♥

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm late to the party but...

As most know, I'm one of the older members of PC. I've had a huge long history being her since 2004. I joined at age sixteen and remember trying so hard to follow in my friends footsteps. I had really no idea how to just be me. That, and I just wanted people to like me. :c I have to admit that during that time... I was n00bish and extremely annoying to others for that I am very sorry. I left PC on several occasions because I felt like I really wanted to become a better person. There were times when I ran into trouble here, swearing never to return. Yet, each time I always found my way back countless of times. I guess it's mainly because I learned so much from people that it was hard just to leave all that behind, even if some of those times in my past weren't exactly the greatest. I have to say that since my most recent return, I really love being here on PC more than anything in the world. I've met many friends now who actually really care about me, and that makes me so very happy!

Years
  • Happy birthday PokéCommunity! I haven't been here for a long time, but I love being on here and I call PC my second home on the internet.

Last edited:
    Back