• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
After a whole year of hibernation I have returned from the dead. It feels great to be back though.

I was actually reading a thread where someone asked a question regarding one of your hacks only to be informed you were gone for so long that he'd be out of luck, and now you are back so hello. Coincidental as heck, but I hope you plan to get active again!

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 29, 2017
I'm leaving PC permanently./

I'm too embarrassed at the fact that I didn't look at what the Peterson's search engine was showing results for (which were colleges that were above 2.0) nor did I see "Graduate" due to my poor eyesight in a post. I already know that I will most likely become a laughing stock.

Years
I'm leaving PC permanently./

I'm too embarrassed at the fact that I didn't look at what the Peterson's search engine was showing results for (which were colleges that were above 2.0) nor did I see "Graduate" due to my poor eyesight in a post. I already know that I will most likely become a laughing stock.

It's a shame to see you leave so soon, but I can understand if there's things that are more important to. Hopefully your future endeavours all go well.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
So guys, I have some important new for y'all.

Now, this doesn't have to apply for, like say, today, but lately I have been quite busy lately, so I am considering going on reduced activity on this site, and soon I will probably stop posting for a long while. I've been quite busy lately, I've also got major exams at the near end of the year, and I have no idea when I will return to this site, maybe never, but we will never know. Obviously, I won't stop posting now, but I plan on going off this place to focus on my studies. So I'm afraid I've got to go very soon. I will try to get more information about this, and once I leave, remember to keep me updated on gen7 guys!

So yeah, signing off... For now.

Years
So guys, I have some important new for y'all.

Now, this doesn't have to apply for, like say, today, but lately I have been quite busy lately, so I am considering going on reduced activity on this site, and soon I will probably stop posting for a long while. I've been quite busy lately, I've also got major exams at the near end of the year, and I have no idea when I will return to this site, maybe never, but we will never know. Obviously, I won't stop posting now, but I plan on going off this place to focus on my studies. So I'm afraid I've got to go very soon. I will try to get more information about this, and once I leave, remember to keep me updated on gen7 guys!

So yeah, signing off... For now.

School can be stressful with all the studying, but best of luck with the exams and I hope your grades come out well. And don't worry, we'll try and keep you updated while you're gone!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I'm back! That took a lot longer than it should have, I was supposed to have internet the day after we moved into our new house but something went wrong and it just caused a bunch of frustration for everyone. Should be good now though!

Years
I'm back! That took a lot longer than it should have, I was supposed to have internet the day after we moved into our new house but something went wrong and it just caused a bunch of frustration for everyone. Should be good now though!

Don't worry if you suffered delay, the good thing is that the move went well and you're back now. I'll be seeing you around, again.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Hey, I'm back I guess?

I don't know how many times I've left and rejoined this website, but it has to be in the double digits by now.

So yeah, Hi everyone.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Hey, I'm back I guess?

I don't know how many times I've left and rejoined this website, but it has to be in the double digits by now.

So yeah, Hi everyone.

Years
Hey, I'm back I guess?

So yeah, Hi everyone.

Hey, nice to see a friendly face back here. I hope you plan to get involved in what's new, and see some of the changes to the community as well.

Years
It has to have been at least seven years since I was last here, but I am back.:)

We have never met before... but nice to see you back after a long time, and there's so much that is different. Anyways, good luck getting active and do hit me up with a visitor message if you want to talk!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys. I disappeared again and I really need to stop doing that.

So where to start...?

Mainly, I've been absent because I had a lot of assignments due for my first term classes in college. I managed to pass both of them. I just started my second semester with two classes. One of them is a drawing class, which I've wanted since my freshman year of high school. The other one is one that I want to drop for personal reasons.

I haven't had much time on my 3DS. I'm lucky if I get an hour a day. I've noticed that I tend to get distracted from whatever I'm playing if I use my phone/computer at the same time. :pink_frown: I want to finish my Omega Ruby for the thousandth time, but I just restarted Y and I'm in the middle of playing White. To top it all off I have several non-pokemon games that I want to play, like Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and SSB4.

Oh yeah...if anyone watches CW's The Flash....well let's just say I like Cisco (Vibe) better than Barry (The Flash)...hence the change in my avatar.

I still love Maxie and Loki though! :D

Years
I guess this is a reintroduction post from me then.

I frequented this site for a couple of years but left about 2 years ago. I just kind of forgot about the site but while playing through some pokemon I thought I'd check out the site and hopefully I'll stick around for longer this time!

So much has changed since I left in my personal life and on the site. I guess that's a good thing but I look forward to re-learning my way around this site. So I'm now in university in Aberystwyth (the middle of nowhere in the UK) which is a huuuge step in my life.

Time to go and explore the site. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to talk at any time :)

Years
I guess this is a reintroduction post from me then.

I frequented this site for a couple of years but left about 2 years ago. I just kind of forgot about the site but while playing through some pokemon I thought I'd check out the site and hopefully I'll stick around for longer this time!

So much has changed since I left in my personal life and on the site. I guess that's a good thing but I look forward to re-learning my way around this site. So I'm now in university in Aberystwyth (the middle of nowhere in the UK) which is a huuuge step in my life.

Time to go and explore the site. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to talk at any time :)

Back