• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

pkmin3033

Ladies, Gentlemen, and those of you who classify yourselves as something else, I have returned. Things are (mostly) under control at the moment, so I'll be floating around in my usual sections. Might be a bit slow from time-to-time depending on events in the near future, but I don't anticipate anything devastating enough (such as the constant mind-shattering agony I endured recently) to drive me off...unless people really aren't happy to see me back and want me gone again anyway. xD

So, see y'all around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ladies, Gentlemen, and those of you who classify yourselves as something else, I have returned. Things are (mostly) under control at the moment, so I'll be floating around in my usual sections. Might be a bit slow from time-to-time depending on events in the near future, but I don't anticipate anything devastating enough (such as the constant mind-shattering agony I endured recently) to drive me off...unless people really aren't happy to see me back and want me gone again anyway. xD

So, see y'all around~

wooooooo! I missed you. <33

I'm sure Lisia did too. :3 Welcome back!

Years
  • Ladies, Gentlemen, and those of you who classify yourselves as something else, I have returned. Things are (mostly) under control at the moment, so I'll be floating around in my usual sections. Might be a bit slow from time-to-time depending on events in the near future, but I don't anticipate anything devastating enough (such as the constant mind-shattering agony I endured recently) to drive me off...unless people really aren't happy to see me back and want me gone again anyway. xD

So, see y'all around~

I missed seeing you around the Sun & Moon speculation threads, but with a new CoroCoro due out soon (and hopefully new information for once) you came back at a good time. I'll see ya around yes?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Oh hi! I doubt a lot of people remember me, i'm really an on and off personality around the forums, and sometimes trying to ghost for a quick 20 minutes (Which makes me miss the fuck out of you guys).
    What I came here to say was, I am back for a good while. A few months. My birthday is in a few days, and I am also trying to be updated with news of Sun & Moon. Moreover, I just really wanted to be back, and i'm happy I have a place I can go to when life gets boring as all hell xD
    To sum things up: I'm probably back until the IDF comes for me in around...July? July.
    I hope someone will remember my birthday...I SURE HOPE. Been here since 2010, I deserve at least like a hug or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh hi! I doubt a lot of people remember me, i'm really an on and off personality around the forums, and sometimes trying to ghost for a quick 20 minutes (Which makes me miss the fuck out of you guys).
    What I came here to say was, I am back for a good while. A few months. My birthday is in a few days, and I am also trying to be updated with news of Sun & Moon. Moreover, I just really wanted to be back, and i'm happy I have a place I can go to when life gets boring as all hell xD
    To sum things up: I'm probably back until the IDF comes for me in around...July? July.
    I hope someone will remember my birthday...I SURE HOPE. Been here since 2010, I deserve at least like a hug or something.
    HI! Been quite a while since we chatted haha. I hope you'll stay around now, you KNOW PC is a really good place for wasting your time when you're bored ;D

I've finished moving and I'm back for awhile. :)
    Welcome back, Fly! Can I call you Fly?

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
  • -rolls in-

Okay so wow. I don't even know where to begin. You never really think about disappearing (well sometimes) until it actually happens to you. I never planned on taking another hiatus but boom, it happened. xD I am happy to be back, with the addition of my new laptop (well sort of new now). The announcements of Pokemon Sun and Moon is what brought me crawling back again and I'm really excited to continue connecting with other Pokefans.

Hope everyone is having a good day out there!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    -rolls in-

Okay so wow. I don't even know where to begin. You never really think about disappearing (well sometimes) until it actually happens to you. I never planned on taking another hiatus but boom, it happened. xD I am happy to be back, with the addition of my new laptop (well sort of new now). The announcements of Pokemon Sun and Moon is what brought me crawling back again and I'm really excited to continue connecting with other Pokefans.

Hope everyone is having a good day out there!
    Oh hi! You used to roleplay a bit, or do I remember things wrong? Don't worry, this place is permanent for some of us HELP, I CANT ESCAPE IT but to others it's just a bit of fun once in a while, sometimes in periods of time. Best is to find a way to enjoy the community that suits you well, it shouldn't be a chore to come online c:

Did you see the not!Leaks from Coro Coro? Basically they said they'd leak info this time but all they did was showing the game cover arts with a big white blur covering the actual boxes. Smh. Let's hope we get more info soon haha. See you around!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I have to put PC aside. I had no intentions of randomly wandering off, buuuuut I guess I just got super busy all of the sudden!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not really leaving, but I do have to put PC aside for a bit. I ended up getting a new job and I'm finishing up school. So, I'll be back in a month or so when things settle down.

I had no intentions of randomly wandering off, buuuuut I guess I just got super busy all of the sudden! Anyways, bbl! <3

Guess that means I'll have to keep that monthly mythical distributions thread of yours alive when the Darkrai serial codes get announced (and likely get some mod assistance for the OP as well) for a bit longer. Hopefully you'll be back soon.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
  • Oh hi! You used to roleplay a bit, or do I remember things wrong? Don't worry, this place is permanent for some of us HELP, I CANT ESCAPE IT but to others it's just a bit of fun once in a while, sometimes in periods of time. Best is to find a way to enjoy the community that suits you well, it shouldn't be a chore to come online c:

Did you see the not!Leaks from Coro Coro? Basically they said they'd leak info this time but all they did was showing the game cover arts with a big white blur covering the actual boxes. Smh. Let's hope we get more info soon haha. See you around!

You are very much correct! I used to roleplay and I am actually looking to get back into that, but am trying to get used to everything all over again. :3 I adored roleplaying here because it was a nice way to see people giving their own perspective on writing a pokemon journey.

And yes, unfortunately, I did see that. xD I was a little disappointed but then again I think everyone was. There's so much excitement circulating around it though, so I don't think it's necessarily... Bad press. Just some disagreement is all. People are ready to start planning their starter (myself included) and it's just an excitement that never fades.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Hello, I just wanted to say that I am coming back to PC after a looooooong hiatus. I've really been gone since probably January or February of last year, but for another year or so before then I had been posting less on PC due to a new busy schedule and a lack of interest. Before the inactivity started, I was really active, particularly in the Challenges forum. I plan to continue where I left off, really, though not as actively as I used to, since my schedule's gotten even worse since I left. I'll make it work though.

Years
  • Hello, I just wanted to say that I am coming back to PC after a looooooong hiatus. I've really been gone since probably January or February of last year, but for another year or so before then I had been posting less on PC due to a new busy schedule and a lack of interest. Before the inactivity started, I was really active, particularly in the Challenges forum. I plan to continue where I left off, really, though not as actively as I used to, since my schedule's gotten even worse since I left. I'll make it work though.

I noticed you were last here nearly two years now, but hey nice to see you're coming back after a long time away. Challenges has changed a bit as a section, but Necrum's still there so maybe he might say hi again. Good luck with what you've got planned and I'll see ya soon.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • hi there guys ●ω●
    I was off for two weeks but now I'm back after having an eye surgery so yea now I'm recovered I guess I can start posting again (=^-ω-^=)

Years
  • Well, after over a month of not posting at all, I guess I may as well try to get back into this place in some capacity. After all it is my birthday today, so I wonder if anyone even remembers that. :P

Years
  • Well, after over a month of not posting at all, I guess I may as well try to get back into this place in some capacity. After all it is my birthday today, so I wonder if anyone even remembers that. :P

I sent you a birthday tweet, so I hope you've been having a great day today. Hopefully I'll be back to seeing you at your usual activity.

Back