• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OW! I burned my hand... at night!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • OW! I burned my hand... at night!

How often do you get hurt? Do you think of yourself as clumsy? Did you get hurt a lot as a kid?

I don't get hurt as often as I might think. Usually, it's just a small cut or bump against the knee or something. I used to be pretty clumsy as a kid and always got scrapes and bruises. :c

Years
  • I'm always getting hurt. Joints, mostly. There's usually a contest between my knees to see which one can cave in for the longest, so no more trampolining for me. Don't even talk to me about my thumbs, carpal tunnel, bad back, puny ankles and creaky hips. All my fault, most probably. I have a 'wing it' policy. A tad destructive to the old body matter but what of it!

Back when I was a wee child... not so much. I mean, once I scraped half my chin off on cement and got my stomach clawed by a cat, but that's it. The chin thing healed in a shockingly small amount of time, but I'm got a scar on my rib cage by the grace of that darn kitty. As my body developed, the scar obviously rode up and now I've got a nifty streak against the muscular tissue. Fucking cool, if not a little on the small side. It used to be much larger. Frigging regeneration - getting in the way of my bad assery for the umpteenth time.

I'm used to be quite clumsy. Nowadays I'm a fucking swan.

Years
  • I have serious issues with spatial awareness so I hurt myself all the time. Seriously, every day, multiple times.

If there is a way for me to hurt myself or a door frame to walk into or something to clonk myself on the head with then you can bet your pancakes I'm gonna do it!

Years
  • i am definitely clumsy....i get leg bruises often by hitting against things by accident, like the drawer near my bed, vacuum when i clean my room or the house, bed frame, etc. ; ; don't remember getting hurt more than your typical kid when i was young, but nowadays i am definitely on the clumsier side haha. i try to be attentive but even then things just happen!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have a horrible tolerance for pain, so it makes me very cautious. Although accidents happen, so I can't prevent everything.

I've also dealt with broken bones, and I try my best to make sure those experiences won't repeat.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    every time i'm running sandwich station i somehow burn myself in some way, shape, or form.

overall im pretty clumsy so pretty sure i injure myself at least once a day

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I am quite clumsy in that I often trip over a lot or will end up walking into objects / people because I'm not paying attention as to where I'm going. As a result I have a lot of random scars and bruises from times I've fallen over onto concrete etc. Definitely got hurt a lot more as a kid though I can't remember a week where I didn't get myself an injury ranging from mild cuts to not realising my elbow was bleeding profusely until 4 hours later when I took off my jumper. :p

Metriname

its metr
    Years
  • i hurt myself relatively often, i would call myself pretty clumsy, since i'm pretty unaware of my surroundings at most times, i also got hurt a lot as a kid, not because i left home, but because i was a hyperactive twat indoors.

Years
  • I am incredibly paranoid of getting myself seriously injured or anything so I take great care in avoiding any potential situations where that may happen. I've never suffered any sort of broken bone (knock on wood that I don't anytime soon or ever), and the worst thing that has ever happened to me is tripping sometimes, but that's about it.

Years
  • I'm neither clumsy nor hurt myself particularly often. I'm pretty careful though too, I have a policy of risk vs reward vs necessity calculation before doing anything with a likelihood of causing injury. I wouldn't say I go as far as being paranoid though.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i don't actually hurt myself that often in terms of being clumsy but some part of my body just HAS to be in pain all the time it's really not fun

Coldnx

Ice-Type Enthusiast and Jynx's 1# Fan
    Years
  • I've been fortunate so far in my life not to ever get hurt often. I've never broken any bones, most likely due to just my calm and cautious personality. You can't prevent everything, but you can at least try to avoid situations.

Back