• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    merely sore from alcohol + dancefloor being present at last night's halloween party. but not even a headache, yay!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My...right arm is tingling, my right wrist is tingling, and left shoulder is tingling as well. And while I know this is going to sound stupid, or annoying, but I want to bite my wrist because the tingling is that much of a distraction after I just finished writing. Ugh.

Years
  • No pain today, but a very uncomfortable feeling that I can't quite place. Maybe it's because of all the short nights over the past few months.

Years
    • Seen today
    Took a brutal fall outside on my head. Was dark and couldn't see.

Sliced open one of my hands, needed an ice pack too.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Not "hurting" per se but definitely feel...hunger pains because there's nothing to eat here. It's making me kinda tired.

Not like I eat /a lot/ but it's enough where I notice I feel hungry today.
    & I'm pretty thin/skinny, my ribs are visible on my body.

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • I had a bad reaction to some ear drops and my left ear has been burning all day along with my chest being tight from anxiety/stress, and after working a full shift most of my body is aching.

(I've live though, I finally took a pain killer pfft)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Thought I accidentally posted on an old thread, & deleted my stuff. My bad

My teeth. I kinda sorta had a time when I wasn't really at my best and really let myself go. That included neglecting my teeth and letting the sweet sweet toxicity of cookies and brownies beat up my teeth.

Cavities are a pain, man.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    woke up with a headache. that's always a sign of a bad day ahead );

Back