• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be reborn as any animal, which would you choose?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If you died, but had an opportunity to go through life again as any animal, which would you choose?

Human could technically be an answer, but it doesn't count in this question.

I would choose to become a bear. Aside from people, they don't have natural predators. And I would prefer the environment over something like a desert.

I could see dog being an ideal answer.

Years
  • Bear. A hyper-intelligent bear that kidnaps Chloe Moretz and forces her live with me in my stylish, urban cave. It'll be a beautiful thing.

Perhaps if I inject myself with bits of bear I can make it happen.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • A cat.
    They look so peaceful when they sleep. I would probably say I'm in it more for the sleep part.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I would say a dog, but being owned by a human doesn't appeal to me. I'd probably choose a Lion since I'd be on top of the food chain, and I could sleep most of the time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    a cat. let me sleep 16 hours a day and sleep on people and so whatever tf i want

Sirfetch’d

maybe a koala

Years
  • I think I'd like to be some kind of tortoise. Give me a hundred years of lounging around in the sun, and then maybe I'll want to come back as something a little more active. Maybe.

Years
  • something short im tired of being tall

maybe a koala

For the Blinky Bill aspect, fuck yeah! But you'd literally be tethered to a diet that is poisoning you. Good biology pretty much spat phlegm all over the koala, and then rained kisses along the crocodile. That scaly git is nature's overlord.

On a different note, I'm not quite understanding all of these sleep centred decisions. We're already hurling a third of our lives into oblivion, and what about those innumerable days that are wasted on menial labour and inconsequential activities, like, say, forums? On average, we only live for approximately 27,375 days. Let's all do something brilliant with our time, but I suppose that for a filler between arcs, sleep isn't too bad - as long as the arc itself isn't composed entirely of it.

The naked mole rat, though. Now that is a noble creature. But I am still mindboggled to know that the whale evolved from a fox-like creature, and not just a blubbery land lump which fell into the sea one day.

Back