• 34 replies

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,816 posts
7.7 Years
It's kind of hard to say. There's not a whole lot you can do with a Zekrom shiny since it's literally the Deep Black/Black Yin Pokemon, you don't have much for color options lol (though this is fine).

In Gen 5 I prefer the original to the shiny since it's a real black and not the like....dark gray-green the shiny is. But after Gen 5 OG Zekrom is a medium or dark gray color for some reason and that narrows things a lot, to the point that idk if I have preference.

Would love to see it become black again, and for the difference between the shiny and non-shiny forms to be the color of the electricity pulsing within it. I mean, it does that already (the shiny is green electricity while the non-shiny is blue), but I want both to have the black color, and there's other colors that could be cool for the electricity too.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Ninetales

Age 20
Female
Canada
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,563 posts
3.6 Years
Yes!!! I think Kantonian Ninetales has one of the loveliest shinies. The silvery purple colour is indescribably breathtaking!!

🌸✨💫Paired with Eleanor🌸✨💫

Aslan

Age 19
she/her
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,883 posts
8.4 Years
I love shiny Arcanine, PC user Sirfetch'd / Chase gave me one on Y years back when he found a shiny Growlithe in-game. It was cute and I love the shiny for that reason :D
paired with Nox

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,450 posts
12.5 Years
Treecko's? Yeah. It's actually a nice shade of green, for a change.
Theme: Sougo Osaka
Pair: Taemin

Adam Levine

I have tried all of your remedies

Age 19
Kara's Flowers
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
4,986 posts
9.8 Years
Charjabug's could be better, but it also could be worse. It's alright.
Golurk's is alright too. Bonus points for having neon green in there.
Tropius's is pretty bland.