• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Two things I'm currently wondering:

- do pairs of fossil Pokemon require buying a fossil?
    - can we come up with our own pairs and sets? The guide lacks a variety of sets in particular, having only one in total. What about the requirements?

Years
  • The VPP Staff have decided to remove all Fossils from the Poke Mart and refund those who bought them during the time. While it seemed like a good idea at the time things weren't thought out completely and we kept running into issues. So as of Sep 1st Fossils will revert back to the way they were and can be eligible for Tag-Team and Seasonal.

Does this mean I need to go edit my points? I bought and used one fossil quite a while ago. Or is this a refund for unused fossils only?

Mainly just asking to keep my points accurate tbh.

Years
  • Yea the shiny aurorus I have. iirc it was 100 points in the store.

Yeah you get your 100 points back, everything else remains exactly the same!

I don't know if you keep a transaction log, if you do then remember to remove the mart transaction because it never happened... right? ;)

*fires up neuralyzer*

Years
  • How can I start my trainer stats?

You can create your own thread within the main section of the VPP forum! You can style it as basic, or fancy, as you like, just as long as you keep a note of what Pokémon and points you have, and whatever you use them for :)

Years
  • Pretty sure I forgot to announce having finished my half of the tag with cooler before I p00fed for a bit 😙
    (dunno if it's mandatory)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm slowly building my cute Johto team ^^
    After that, I might go for a Kanto team - seeing as I already have Charizard and a special cool Onix :3

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Working on my Minior Challenge, which is nice.

Also working on a small tool to check for challenge / medal / legend advancement automatically (and that I might expand for more stuff in the future, who knows.)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Still working on my pairs. Who knows: I might be the first one to beat that pair challenge. Unless Ash randomly decides to start it, as well. In which case I will certainly not be the one finishing it first. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I should be able to complete a few challenges once I finish the Pokemon I'm working on now.

Years
  • Still working on my pairs. Who knows: I might be the first one to beat that pair challenge. Unless Ash randomly decides to start it, as well. In which case I will certainly not be the one finishing it first. xD

You are 3 ahead or something like that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back