• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: 100 Word Policy (April Fools! What really? Oh you fell for it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Honestly, I know April Fools is not a great time to be posting notices about legit policies but this is something that needs to happen immediately.

It has recently come to our attention that posts here in the RPT have become exceptionally and extremely long and this is just a problem we cannot afford to have. It drives potential new RPers away because it's intimidating, it bores readers to tears and for those of us who have to actually check your work to make sure you're not shitposting in secret, it's a colossal pain.

As such the Roleplay Theatre is now operating under a 100 word maximum policy. All posts exceeding this word limit will be dealt with swiftly and brutally. All new RPT mods are expected to follow this new policy and immediately infract rule-breakers.

-Glitter

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • If bait, you got me. Nice b8 m80

If not, I think that a full on maximum word restriction is a step in the wrong direction, at least as a section wide thing. Detailed in my post within another thread, I think that the issue is more about how we go about thinking of how to participate, and not so much about the length of our participation. This new rule might not have the right effect on the section, and certain RPs may suffer due to it, while others will have no discernable difference

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Your own post exceeds 100 words, Glitter.

You are now permabanned.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Finally comes the reign of the one liners!

Seriously though, we've heard so much talk about slow roleplays and JPs taking forever and decided to shift the RPT's atmosphere this drastically to make it more easy going and fun.

Our first implemented decision as smods (':

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'll just keep spamming praise blarzigord till I get the exact amount praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord praise blarzigord

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    we only got 100 words to save the world

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof bidoof

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back