• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
SUPPORTER MAFIA SEASON 2
the return
[alink id="tsr"]BACKGROUND[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsro"]ROLES[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tssu"]RULES[/alink id] ❋ [alink id="tsm"]THE CAST[/alink id]

Welcome to the Supporter Mafia Season 2: The Return! I'm arachnidsGrip and I will be this season's Game Master.

For those who have no idea of Mafia, the mechanics are simple. Everyone will be split into two teams, the Innocent, which will be referred to as the Supporters, and the Mafia, which will be referred to as the Greens. The Greens' job is to wipe out every Supporter until the total number of Greens outnumber the number of Supporters, while the Supporters try to lynch every Green until all of them are dead.

The game has two phases, day and night. On the night phase, the thread will be considered "locked" and no one can reply in the thread. The Greens, however, can talk in PM to decide who gets killed in that night. On the day phase, the Supporter that the Greens chose to kill will be announced, and the Supporters try to think who is a Green. Of course that would be too easy, so the Greens can join in and try to sway their judgements. In this phase, everyone votes as to who will be lynched for that day, and after that, their alignment would be revealed and the night phase starts again.

The roles are randomly assigned to each cast member, and some of them have special abilities, called Night Actions. They are basically powers that can help or hinder your team. They may able to inspect your alignment, kill one player, save one player, etc etc.

The game will start once I have sent in all of the PMs regarding your role in this season.

If you are still confused and wanted more insights, you can look here for the SIGN UP of SEASON 1, if you want to see a completed game, you can go here to read the FULL SEASON 1 GAME, or if you want to see it in action, you can go here for the PC MAFIA in Forum Games.
[a id]tsr[/a id]
BACKGROUND

PREVIOUSLY on SEASON ONE of THE SUPPORTER MAFIA...

It was the last day, we were only two left, me, and Flushed. I knew I was innocent. I am not part of the Mafia Killings of 2014. Then, Judge Phantom said, "Flushed," she said with authority. "You've been judged.". Flushed was dragged away, knowing her, she was the last mafia member. We won, the innocents had won! Thinking about it now, it was just shortlived. Even though a year has passed, left the old VIP Forum, changed my name, came back and rebuilt the warren town to a brand new place, the nightmares kept crawling back at me. Recently, a new cult has risen. Their methods of swaying the system are dangerous as they are taking my residents, one by one. I have to do something. It's time I step up as Judge.​
[a id]tsro[/a id]
ROLES

Here is the list of all of the roles. You cannot pick your own role, rather, the GM will decide.

THE GREENS

[supporter]The Greens[/supporter] are a traditionalistic cult that believes in equality, prefers unity in one color, and shows their own differences through tiers.

[supporter]The Organizer[/supporter]

He/She is the head of [supporter]The Greens[/supporter]. As such, they have the final say on who gets killed in the night phase.​

[supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]

They are the lower ranks of [supporter]The Greens[/supporter]. They don't necessarily have a night action, but they have the privilege of talking amongst themselves with The Organizer as to vote who gets killed.​

THE SUPPORTERS

The Supporters are the modernistic majority of the VIP Forum. They believe in diversity, chooses to show their colors according to social status, and are closely bonded.

Detective

He/She is the wealthiest member of The Supporters. Since they have the funding to do an investigation, they can tell a member's alignment.​

Normal Supporter

Most of The Supporters fall under this category. Since they are pretty much normal, they don't have a night action.​

Doctor

Being a part of The Supporter workforce, they generally have lower paychecks. Don't get too cocky about them, though, because they might save your life one day, if you were picked.​

Vigilante

Because they are the lowest on The Supporter echelon, they are mostly hiding from the others. He might just kill a random person during the night, whether you were a [supporter]Green[/supporter] or a Supporter.​
[a id]tssu[/a id]
RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
❋ One final vote per day phase
❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
❋ No PM Sharing
❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
❋ Abstaining is no longer allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM
[a id]tsm[/a id]
THE CAST

Here is the full cast of Supporter Mafia Season Two!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
Charlie Brown as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
countryemo as Detective [Killed on Night One]
Archer99 as Normal Supporter [Lynched on Day Two]
Hibikaze as Normal Supporter [Taken Down on Day Two]
Hopeless Masquerade as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Two]
apocalypseArisen as [supporter]The Organizer[/supporter] [N0-N2] [Killed on Night Two]
Zehn as Doctor [Lynched on Day Three]
gimmepie as Vigilante [Killed on Night Three]
GreenFlame as Normal Supporter [Lynched on Day Four]
Aslan as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Four]
Juno as Normal Supporter [Lynched on Day Five]
marz as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Five]
Sonata as [supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]
Sinon as Normal Supporter
Klippy as Normal Supporter
El Héroe Oscuro as Normal Supporter
Zero as [supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]
Eros as [supporter]The Organizer[/supporter] [N2-N5]
Nakuzami as [supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I'd like to give this a shot. Looking at the last thread, things can get pretty entertaining. I think I get how the game works.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
I guess il join in :P it could get fun I guess

Salzorrah

Years
Yay! I'll add you all momentarily. You guys can use this thread to ask some questions, have a little chat before the game starts, and be social, coz most of you gonna die anyways :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Maybe El Héroe Oscuro will join this one as well? Imagine the ensuing reaction GIF content...

Salzorrah

Years
Well, technically, the ghost of Matt, since he died in Season One haha

BUUUUT I might think up of new plot devices for this, since the story is a continuation of Season One x3

Salzorrah

Years
So if we make a post during the night time phase we're automatically dead?

Unfortunately, yes. This is to protect the solemnity of the night phase, which is no talking in the thread, since that rule is there since the beginning, so why not make it a punishment for those rulebreakers :)

And yes Omi and Klippy :33

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Approximately when will the game start? Just wondering :). Are we waiting for more participants?

Years
I think I get how this works but let me check

The supporters can only talk to the GM. They all get one vote during the night phase that is private messaged to the GM, plus they might have a night action.

The greens also get to kill someone off, they can plot however by talking through their "boss" of sorts. They also get one vote each. Do greens get to know who other greens are by talking to this boss?

Once I'm totally sure I'm in xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I think I get how this works but let me check

The supporters can only talk to the GM. They all get one vote during the night phase that is private messaged to the GM, plus they might have a night action.

The greens also get to kill someone off, they can plot however by talking through their "boss" of sorts. They also get one vote each. Do greens get to know who other greens are by talking to this boss?

Once I'm totally sure I'm in xD
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The Supporters discuss who to lynch in the thread during the "day" phase. They can place their votes (or abstain) in the thread as well once they decide who they think is most likely to be a Green amongst them. Greens can also discuss with the supporters during the "day" phase under the guise of being innocent in an attempt to sway the judgements of the innocent.

During the "night " phase, most Supporters have no actions and no one can post in the thread. The Greens, however, can talk to other Greens via PM and the boss of the Greens about who to kill. The final decision of who to kill that night is made by the boss, who sends it via PM to the GM. Once all night actions are completed, the next day phase starts and the supporters find out who died last night and get to do the lynching discussion again.

And yes, Greens find out who other Greens are at the start of the game. The Supporters don't know the allegiance of anyone but the GM and themselves, and must attempt to kill off every Green by lynching before the Greens outnumber the Supporters.

Also, a player's allegiance is revealed when they are found dead in any way (lynching or murder), at least I think we're playing by those rules.

Any other questions? :)
And once again, if I've said something wrong somebody please correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back