• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: TRYANT STAFF CROSSED THE LINE x2

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • okay, AF DIDN'T GOT ME FOOL'D

can we PLEASE talk about how shite AF is this year????

First off, UM DISCORD HAS TURNED INTO AN UNFUNNY PORYGON CULT. Literally you can't post one FORSAKEN MESSAGE WITH "Porygon2" SENDING OUT A MESSAGE WHICH RUINS MY EYES, YOUR EYES, AND EVERYONE'S EYES. + Porygon is SUCH an unattractive Pokémon. Who tf even thought of this idea. soooooooo lame honestly, missingno where you @??? + THEY'RE BANNING MEMBERS LEFT TO RIGHT AND IT ISN'T RIGHT. STOP THIS PETTY POLYGON MADNESS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. SERIOUSLY. STOP.

SECONDLY,
    PC
    WHAT'S GOOD

WHERE'S YOUR "LEGENDARY" AF PRANK? WHERE HUH? BECAUSE I DON'T SEE IT! LITERALLY the only good REASON people would come back on this site is to return to the BEAUTIFUL INFAMOUS APRIL FOOLS CHANGES.
    BUT NO.
    YA DON'T GOT ANY.
    why do you MUST break this legendary tradition????? its not like anything else if holding the site up
    you guys are such SELLOUTS its EMBARRASSING ... giving into the people's complaints about af?? wow. just wow. my mad respect has gone to the gutters because of y'all......................

and lastly, THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON WHY IM LOSING MY SHIT, is that I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A PC AF AND ITS TRASH ASS LEFTOVERS.
    IMAGINE EVERY SINGLE PC MEMBER TALKING ABOUT HOW GRAND AF IS

THEN NOTHING HAPPENS ON AF

A DAY THAT ONLY SHOWS UP ONCE EVERY YEAR

ITS BASICALLY LIKE IF CHRISTMAS OR HALLOWEEN WAS CANCELLED. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR MEANINGFUL SPOOPY REINDEERS WERE TAKEN AWAY HUH. THINK ABOUT THAT. THOUGHT SO.

PC STAFF,
    what you doin'?

Love,
    Unhappy PC Users

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm actually surprised there's no April Fools thing happening this year (or at least I'm assuming). But what I do know is that in the past, some members hated it and it caused divisive feedback so I feel that has finally come to bite us.

Great to see that hilarious Whitney's Miltank set in the linked Daily article nonetheless, Marcin.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I tried friends, i really did, but Porygon was too powerful for old Hands to stop. The Discord is theirs, i have failed you all

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I demand the forum theme to be changed to something annoying, the censors to be edited so normal words are replaced by pokémon names, the forum list to be swapped around randomly and everybody's names to be obscured. Now!

All we have this year is the angry thread about how much AF sucks -at least some traditions never die- and that, frankly, isn't enough in my books :(

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • i still believe that we haven't become this boring

come on staff there is still time to redeem yourself beyond miltank articles

just indiscriminately ban people and edit posts. it'll be hilarious

I'm a normie baw baw

Post cat gifs on my profile pls!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tyrant PC staff says: sit down, be quiet. Resistance is futile.

Back