• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wich you like the most blastoise, charizard ,venasaur, ?

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • wich you like the most blastoise, charizard ,venasaur, ? and why?
    i will go with blastoise

Years
  • hmm I actually don't like any of the first 3 starter final evolutions too much, but venusaur is cool! blastoise is all right too, but I vastly prefer wartortle (and ivysaur). so probably...

venusaur
    blastoise
    charizard

in that order

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm kind of eh on Kanto but my favourite probably Venusaur because I do like how it's a flower frog.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Charizard is cool and all, but I like Venusaur better. :)

Years
  • Blastoise is my favorite but I'll always have a soft spot for bulbasaur. I remember picking bulbasaur in red and forgetting to save. I restarted and picked squirtle

Years
  • Yeah, doesn't seem like there are overly many charizard fans here from what I've seen! Maybe we're tired of all the attention it's been getting across the series lol. I don't dislike it, but it's definitely at the bottom for me and will stay there.

Years
    • Seen today
    Blastoise, then Venusaur, then charizard last has been my preference for a long time

Years
  • Charizard may be my favorite final form even though it's been milked to death but the Wartortle and Ivysaur are superior secondary evolutions to Charmelon. I like the initial forms fairly evenly.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Charizard. Then followed by Venusaur. Why Charizard the most, I just find it to be the most convenient and reliable to use. Venusaur has Sleep powder and Leech seed which is great.

Years
  • Venusaur always. I love turtle-like Pokemon. Dual typing from the get-go's also pretty unique and cool.

Years
  • Back in the day Charizard. Nowadays Blastoise.
    Venusaur is good too, but I prefer Blastoise.
    There's just no way I'm ever using a Charizard again though 😂

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Maybe it's overrated, but I'm going with Charizard. Partially for the Base Set Charizard I pulled from my second ever Japanese booster pack, but mostly because I find its aesthetic most appealing of the three. Prefer Wartortle over all of them though, so if "Blastoise" had retained its beta design... who knows?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Sticks by the cannon turtle. Feels less strongly about this than in the past, though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have always been a fan of Blastoise more than the other two. My first pokemon game was Blue Version and my first starter was Squirtle. I used to like Charizard, but it has become one of my more hated pokemon because it is so over used and a huge reason why Gen 1 always gets catered to since XY.

So
    Blastoise
    Venasaur
    Charizard.

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Mew: as far as just the final evolutions designs go I actually do like charizard more than the other two, but I go with bulbasaur because I prefer bulbasaur and ivysaur, and as far as with battling I kind of like how many status moves venusaur has available

Back