• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would you evolve your eevee into

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Obviously a Sylveon! By far the most superior option. >:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Espeon! Always has been my favorite so it wouldn't seem right to not evolve my Eevee into it!

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
    Years
  • Typically, water types are my favorite, and while Vaporeon is my second favorite eeveelution, Sylveon is definitely my favorite. I like the aesthetic more, and its ability is nothing to scoff at either.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sylveon is sad by the lack of trainers who want her. :'(

gUw5rQi.png

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    136.png

Flareon. It has always been my choice from the beginning. It has a great design.

Umbreon is a second favourite. Had one in GSC.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • wow, such a hard pick, I love all equally, can't I get 9 Eevees, one of each

if I still have to pick one as top favorite
    still Espeon, I'm a cat lover, and love the Eevees, so those are my reasons

Eeveez so cute
    Spoiler:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • IRL? Probably Leafeon. I can imagine it basking in the sunlight pouring through the windows, like a cat, and taking it along on my nature walks. (Flareon is also tempting because it looks SO SOFT, but I'd be afraid that it might burn down my house...)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Sylveon <3

Its my favorite color, for one. Also, it would be more than happy to share in many things i really enjoy! Like flowers and playing dress up!!! :D

Since I feel at ease around plants a lot I like the idea of Leafeon too. But I think i'd still go for Sylveon more. xD

Sylveon is so awesome.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Espeon. I usually prefer elegance over cuteness it it pretty much fits that bill the best of all of them.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Even though i'm kawaii addicted, and don't like cute things being dissed all too much, i'm actually pretty okay with Espeon being the seemingly most popular in this thread. :)

Due to the fact that, believe it or not, I actually prefered 'pretty' things to cute ones as a kid. And I was a major cat person back then too xD

I think if Espeon was around when i was around 9 or so it would of been my number one favorite pokemon in all honesty.

I liked being smart/learning things, too, and Espeon is the psychic element :) *i also used to pretend i had psychic powers time to time, too! xD*

Actually reading people choosing Espeon over the others makes me feel in tune with my childhood more again :D Thanks everyone.

EDIT: Also, Espeon has a jewel on its forehead. And, yes, gem stones were, in fact, ANOTHER thing I was super into as a little girl. xD Wow....

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wouldn't actually evolve it into anything. If it decided that it wanted to evolve naturally into Espeon/Umbreon/Sylveon then I'd be proud and happy with them, but Eevee is a lot easier to carry around on my shoulder haha

Back